This job might no longer be available.
Full-Stack Engineer I
1 month ago
Twitch is the world’s biggest live streaming service, with global communities built around gaming, entertainment, music, sports, cooking, and more. It’s where millions of people come together to chat, interact, and make their own entertainment.
We’re about community, inside and out. You’ll find coworkers who are eager to team up, collaborate, and smash (or elegantly solve) problems together. We’re on a quest to empower live communities, so if this sounds good to you, see what we’re up to on LinkedIn and Twitter , get interviewing tips on Instagram , and discover projects we’re solving on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch's Community Engagement group is responsible for features and products to help our users understand, build, and recognize their communities. We intend to experiment and succeed at achieving this goal with mobile features. As a Mobile Engineer, you will drive key features, advise engineering and product leaders, and mentor other mobile engineers. You will report to the Engineering Manager within Community Engagement.
You can work in San Francisco CA; and we are remote flexible.
- Develop and deliver new product features for our Android application
- Improve engineering processes and tools to increase team effectiveness
- Work across both technical and business focused teams to deliver value to our creators and viewers
- Guide mobile development across the Community Engagement organization
- 2+ years of Android development experience
- Strong proficiency with Kotlin and the Android development ecosystem
- Ability to communicate complicated technical problems to both technical and business audiences
- Bachelor's degree or above in Computer Science or relevant field
- Experience with community focused features
- Familiarity or experience working with GraphQL APIs
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships , off-site massages , etc. )
Pursuant to the Los Angeles Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
The pay range for this position in Colorado and Connecticut is $ 117,000 -143,000 yr; however, base pay offered may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. A sign-on bonus and restricted stock units may be provided as part of the compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits, dependent on the position offered. This information is provided per the Colorado Equal Pay Act and CT House Bill Number 6380. Base pay information is based on market location. Applicants should apply via Twitch's internal or external careers site.
Workers in New York City who perform in-person work or interact with the public in the course of business must show proof they have been fully vaccinated against COVID or request and receive approval for a reasonable accommodation, including medical or religious accommodation.
Job ID: TW6952
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.