Software Engineer - Ad Measurement
11 days ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Role
Twitch enables content creators to live-stream content to their communities across the globe. Advertising is a core part of Twitch's business model, and spans across many product areas. We take pride in our mission to help creators earn a living by entertaining and educating their viewers. On the Ad Measurement team, you'll be part of a passionate and customer-obsessed team working to prove Twitch is the best advertising platform for creators and advertisers alike.
Twitch is looking for versatile engineers with the curiosity and creativity to develop massively scalable services, integrations, and data processing pipelines that support our advertising business. As a software engineer, you will report to an engineering manager and work with engineers, product managers, and program managers to build products that delight our customers. You will strive for engineering excellence in all that you do.
As the leader in live-streaming, Twitch is home to unique opportunities and challenges in the advertising space, and the Ad Measurement team sits at the intersection. If you're excited about joining our team and having an outsize impact on Twitch and its creators, come work with us!
- Develop and operate new product features on native AWS infrastructure
- Scale and improve existing services used to power the Twitch advertising platform
- Improve engineering processes to increase team effectiveness
- Work across teams, organizations, and third parties to provide value to our customers
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Computer Science or related field
- 1+ years experience in Go, Java, Python, C++, or similar languages
- 1+ years experience developing and operating low-latency distributed services, and/or high-volume data processing workflows
- Experience with the AWS ecosystem of services (Lambda, EC2, RDS, Dynamo, or CloudWatch)
- Experience with data pipelines (Kinesis, Airflow, Redshift, or Spark)
- Experience with web development (React, TypeScript, Jest)
- Experience with mobile development (Android, iOS)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, and the container ecosystem
- Familiarity with the ad industry and ad measurement space
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages , etc. )
- Breakfast, Lunch & Dinner Served Daily
- Free Snacks & Beverages
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.