Software Development Engineer in Test
10 days ago
Miniclip is looking for a Software Engineer in Test to join our SDK Engineering team in the Lisbon (Portugal) Studio.The team is responsible for providing business solutions to our game studios, reaching over 250M players every month. Our SDKs allow each game to reach the peak of its potential. From advertising technology to business analytics, we make it happen.
The team is looking for a Software Development Engineer in Test that will proactively support the sustained growth of the team and its products. You will aim to provide the tools and processes necessary to guarantee the quality of each product. This will mean both creating the CI infrastructure, and help developers and QA testers create automation around test cases.DUTIES
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- The design, implementation, and improvement of an automated testing framework
- Developing and maintaining a Continuous Integration infrastructure
- Developing, maintaining, and extending test scripting APIs
- Developing test reporting capabilities
- Develop an effective automation strategy and tooling for the team
- Assist both Developer and QA roles in the development of automated tests
- BSc in Computer Science or equivalent degree
- 4+ years experience as a Software Engineer in Test or Automation Engineer
- Strong programming skills with experience in Python, C++, Java, Swift or Kotlin
- Experience managing Jenkins CI
- Experience in Linux and macOS environments
- Experience with automation tools like Selenium, Appium, Selendroid, or other industry-standard tools
- Thorough understanding and knowledge of Quality Assurance processes, standards, methodologies, and tools (unit tests, integration tests, system tests, regression tests, acceptance tests, etc)
- Strong problem-solving and analytical skills
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Experience in end-to-end test automation for Backend and Mobile Applications
- Experience with Amazon Web Services is a plus
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to be part of our team through https://corporate.miniclip.com/careers/vacancies/.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that is why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package, which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, local discount packs, Portuguese language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
We do regular events, some of them are company-wide and abroad! We like to embrace foreign cultures, so we do monthly lunches where we welcome the different food variations from several countries.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 250 million monthly active users across mobile, social, and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads. Miniclip has more than 50 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher. This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential.
In the past two years, as part of their ambitious growth plans, Miniclip have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) now operating as Miniclip Derby, Gamebasics (creators of OSM Online Soccer Manager), and most recently Green Horse Games (home of Football Rivals) to the Miniclip Group.