Senior QA Automation Engineer
1 year ago
Developing a tool that services multiple games from a single game development company, including versioning, communication with the players, as well as storing all user and game data. The goal is to continuously improve upon the original design of the tool and implement new features, working closely with client's backend engineering team.
- Take full responsibility for a quality of a tool that manages data for multiple games with online component
- Closely work with front-end and back-end development teams on implementation of new features and regression of the existing ones
- Write and run automated tests for the tool as well as perform manual functional testing
Nice to have
- Hands-on experience with ANY of the test frameworks, preferably Pytest and Selenium
- Experience with ANY cloud environments, preferably AWS and Azure (will be used in the project)
- Exposure to tools like Postman, Fiddler, etc.
- Experience with test management tools e.g. TestRail, Zephyr
- Experience with project management tools e.g. Jira
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Working with an international team of world class professionals on exciting and challenging projects
- Relocation program for new hires
- Learning & Development opportunities – mentoring, lectures, participation at industry conferences and events
- Medical Insurance package
- Sensibly flexible working hours
- Breakfasts, snacks and fruits available during the day, tea and coffee machines
- Friendly team and a family-like environment
- Casual workplace environment in Krakow downtown including bicycle parking, game and chill-out zones
- Additional benefits – care bonus to cover health, educational and safety needs, four paid days without sick list during a year, paid fitness club membership, corporate parties and team buildings and many more others