Software Development Engineer C++
2 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Development Engineer C++
SummaryWe’re looking for highly talented and dedicated software developer/engineers/programmers who thrive in fast-paced, ever-changing development environments. As a software engineer, you’ll be an integral member of the team which ultimately delivers on games to satisfy our players. The ideal candidate will have very good programming skills in C++ and would love to “write code to test code”.
What you'll do
- Programming games using C++
- Finding creative technical solutions to design challenges
- Working within a small, motivated team and communicating effectively within that team as well as outwardly with game team stakeholders when required
- Build and design software following standard design patterns
- Write concise yet comprehensive technical documentation
- Work across the full Software Development lifecycle, from requirements analysis, design, build, test and implementation
- Ensure appropriate response to defects and manage communications between stakeholders.
- Review and provide feedback on existing and new code written by other team members Consult with software team members on large software changes
- Fix issues and extend features based on product requirements and bug reports
What we're looking for
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Systems, Information Technology, Computer Science or Engineering or related field).
- 3+ years of programming experience using C++
- High level of proficiency in C++, commercial experience using C++ is highly regarded
- Strong analysis and debugging skills
- Knowledge and implementation of software development best practices
- Demonstrates excellent oral and written, communication skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently and be team oriented.
- Highly regarded knowledge and experience working with defect management tools ie Jira
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.