This job might no longer be available.
QA Automation Engineer
2 months ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
Our technology stack:
Our main stack for automation is Java Stack. We use the following tools and technologies for test creation and execution: Java, Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Spring Cloud Contract, Gauge, JUnit, Maven, Selenium, Appium, Selenoid, Selenium Grid. Software Engineer in Test often works closely with the DevOps team and deals with tools like TeamCity, Jenkins, Ansible, Docker, SonarQube etc. Work in a game company requires quality services for different platforms such as iOS, Android and Web.
- Extend the multiplatform and multilayer framework for automation testing
- Integrate the framework and tools into company development lifecycle
- Iteratively improve outcome of automation testing for business
- Resolve technical issues
- Writing and maintaining documentation of automation tools and frameworks.
- Sharing knowledge and mentoring team members to best practices of tests automation.
- Designing, implementing and maintaining automated tests for Web and Mobile (Unity) for client, server and backoffice tools in order to increase automation testing coverage;
- Implementing automated tests in a Continuous Integration environment.
- Continuously learn new tools, approaches and frameworks
- 5+ years of experience in Test Automation Development with Java
- Hands-on experience with End-to-End testing on UI and API levels (Client and Server, microservices)
- Knowledge of Spring Cloud, Spring Boot, Docker, Kubernetes
- Experience working in Continuous Integration / Continuous Deployment environments with tools such as TeamCity, Jenkins
- Knowledgeable and opinionated about test-driven development techniques (BDD, TDD) and related frameworks like Gauge
- Good English communication skills.
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.