This job might no longer be available.
Software Developer in Test - CI/CD Pipeline (Contract)
15 days ago
PlayStation isn’t just the Best Place to Play — it’s also the Best Place to Work. Today, we’re recognized as a global leader in entertainment producing The PlayStation family of products and services including PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®VR, PlayStation®Plus, acclaimed PlayStation software titles from PlayStation Studios, and more.
PlayStation also strives to create an inclusive environment that empowers employees and embraces diversity. We welcome and encourage everyone who has a passion and curiosity for innovation, technology, and play to explore our open positions and join our growing global team.
The PlayStation brand falls under Sony Interactive Entertainment, a wholly-owned subsidiary of Sony Corporation.
Do you have a passion for quality software? Do you want to work at a company where customers have real excitement for the products you help create? Is your perfect job one where you are learning something new with every project? At PlayStation, we are looking for engineers to join a global initiative in robust test automation and Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment systems.
At PlayStation, we are passionate about both teamwork and technology. We love building the systems that millions of people use and are our own first customers. We strive to be at the forefront of development technologies and are a diverse company with developers on four continents.
We are located in San Francisco's vibrant SOMA district, within walking distance to great restaurants, museums and nightlife. While the position isn't 100% remote, the majority of work can be done from either home or office as desired.
- Work as part of a team that owns the CICD pipelines for PlayStation software on console and elsewhere
- A Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field, or ability to demonstrate equivalent knowledge
- Experience with Jenkins pipelines and Groovy
- 1+ years of experience with CI/CD processes
- Experience writing command-line scripts using Python
- Software testing or tools experience
- Experience with the github workflow
- Familiarity with Android application build and deployment, including gradle scripts
- Familiarity with iOS application build and deployment, including XCode Project files
- Strong problem solving skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Can-do attitude; willing to challenge the status quo
- Works independently under minimal direction with strong work ethic
- Able to work quickly and productively in a fast-paced environment
- A passion for robust code
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Equal Opportunity Statement:
Sony is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All persons will receive consideration for employment without regard to gender (including gender identity, gender expression and gender reassignment), race (including colour, nationality, ethnic or national origin), religion or belief, marital or civil partnership status, disability, age, sexual orientation, pregnancy or maternity, trade union membership or membership in any other legally protected category.
We strive to create an inclusive environment, empower employees and embrace diversity. We encourage everyone to respond.
PlayStation is a Fair Chance employer and qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records will be considered for employment.