This job might no longer be available.
29 days ago
Global IT Internal Development team is looking for C# Software Developer with 3-5 years of relevant experience. The team is responsible for automation of various business-processes across the company using our own portfolio of applications and a rich set of API exposed by our Middleware platform. The primary focus is microservices and backend.
The Software Developer will report to Enterprise Architect.
What will you do?
- Development of microservices and distributed applications in C#
- Design and implementation of RESTful API
- Implementation of reusable components, microservices and libraries
- Code review, performance analysis
- Making architectural decisions
What are we looking for?
- Proficiency in backend development using .NET Core 3.x or .NET 6/8 and C# for Linux and container runtimes (such as Docker)
- Good knowledge of ASP.NET Core framework
- Strong background related to distributed applications
- Excellent knowledge of REST software architectural style: API design, OpenAPI specification
- Experience in application development using relational databases and data access frameworks such as Dapper/LinqToDb/EFCore, knowledge of SQL
- Good understanding of MQ technologies
- At least intermediate Russian
- At least intermediate English
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience in development of applications hosted on Kubernetes
- Porting applications from .NET Framework to .NET 3.1/6/8
- Experience in development using RabbitMQ
- Good understanding of the following protocols and Web technologies: HTTP/2, HTTP/3, OAuth2
Benefits and perks are tailored to the local market and culture. Our benefits in Nicosia include:
- 21 days holiday (additional days based on years of service: up to 25 days) + 15 days as public holidays
- Paid Sick Leave up to a certain number of days, Marriage Leave
- Career development and education opportunities within the company
- English language courses fully covered by the company upon Manager's approval
- Premium Private Health Care
- Onsite gym and spa
- Free parking
- Free drinks-equipped kitchen in every floor building
- Hellenic Bank benefits
- Employee discounts (e.g. restaurants, bars, etc.)
- Personal Gaming Account
- Onsite canteen with subsidized prices for food and drinks
- Company events, Social Clubs
- Seniority Awards
- Referral program - You can recommend the best talents to the company and receive a reward
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Operating since 1998, Wargaming has become one of the leaders in the gaming industry with 16 offices worldwide, including studios in Chicago, Prague, Shanghai, Tokyo, and Vilnius. Our diverse and multicultural team works together to deliver a top-class experience to millions of players who enjoy Wargaming's titles across all major gaming platforms. Our flagship products include free-to-play hits World of Tanks, World of Warships and World of Tanks Blitz.