7 days ago
We are seeking an expert Software Developer to join our Commerce team. We are building connected digital experiences across the Unity dashboard and Post Purchase Management. The Commerce Purchase Management team maintains and develop innovative features on Unity’s post purchase dashboard websites. You will be working with the team towards creating best in class commerce dashboard websites that bring our user experience closer to our real-time 3D based software and be involved in building new web applications related to commerce, subscription and billing management. You will work closely with other internal teams and designers to demonstrate available tools and API’s and develop best-in-class digital experiences. Stability, quality, and robustness of code are key requirements, as well as a sense for good design and user experiences!
What you’ll be doing
- Design, implement, test, and maintain high performance, ambitious user interfaces and groundbreaking frameworks and tools
- Work very closely with UX designers, product managers and a team of senior engineers building the next big thing
- Partner with engineers across the company to ensure the platform allows teams to build new products quickly and consistently
- Promote and empower internal open-source philosophy around shared web technology, work to ensure high-quality delivery with unit and integration tests
- Offer code reviews, and clear documentation for fellow engineers
What we’re looking for
- Experience with SCSS, styled-components and Experience in architecting and developing large scale distributed systems design
- Experience in creating mobile-first, cross-browser friendly websites and working with Storybook
- Passionate for performance, optimization, accessibility, and SEO
- You love to communicate, are dedicated to the details, and do all this with a big smile on your face
You might also have
- Experience in e-commerce
- Familiarity with Next.js, GraphQL and GCP
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.