Software Developer - SDK
8 days ago
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio. This is a full-time, permanent position, and an exciting opportunity to integrate into an agile, highly effective, and skilled team.
You will be working with the team that is responsible for the client cross-platform technology supporting several of our biggest titles!
- Research, design, develop, and maintain high-quality code solutions to be used in multiple games and by millions of players.
- Work with the team on the roadmap of assigned technical products
- Interact with different areas of the company in order to achieve the best possible results
- Continuously learn and challenge your own skillset.
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who embraces teamwork and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate will have the following profile:
- Passion for creating software
- Experience in C/C++ or C#
- Good understanding of software design or development for mobile
- A will to be autonomous and a result oriented mindset
- Analytical, problem-solving skills, with a strong attention to details
- Fast learner and critical thinker.
- High level of written and spoken English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Knowledge in Android, iOS, or Unity
- Knowledge in Java or Objective-C
- Knowledge in Automation and Quality Control (CI/CD)
To apply please submit your CV in English with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our amazing team.
You will be working in our fashionable, open plan Studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area, fridge with complimentary drinks, snacks and fruit for all staff.
We also have a fantastic benefits package which includes comprehensive medical cover, gym membership, sport activities, as mental health activities, local discount packs, language lessons and time-off for voluntary work.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The Company develops, publishes, and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of over 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution, and an internationally recognised brand name.
To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™,
Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion
downloads. Miniclip has more than 60 million daily active players reaching people across the world in the pursuit of ‘unleashing the gamer in everyone’.
In February 2015, Miniclip was excited to receive a large majority investment from Tencent, one of the world’s largest technology companies and the world’s largest games publisher.
This new chapter in Miniclip’s history strengthens the Company’s position, with Tencent recognising its achievements to date and future potential. In the past two years, as part of our ambitious growth plans, Miniclip has been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), Masomo (home of Head Ball 2), Ilyon (designers of Bubble Shooter), Eight Pixels Square (Sniper Strike) to the Miniclip Group.