Software Developer, Quality - AEC Visual Live
22 days ago
VisualLive is a newly acquired company at Unity developing powerful AR enabled applications on a wide spectrum of devices like iPad, Android and HoloLens. We use a variety of exciting AR technologies including ARFoundation, MARS, Pixyz, Forge, and many others.
The VisualLive applications are used in AEC industries for viewing and managing useful data for large 3D models. Our applications focus primarily on QA/QC allowing users to find and supervise problems efficiently. We are looking for individuals who are passionate about Unity, C#, 3d graphics and who will bring a zeal to supporting live customers and using feedback to refine our test strategies.
What you’ll be doing
- Investigate and provide context and technical details on customer reported issues
- Collaborate with the development team to grow our test suites and platform coverage through manual testing and automation
- Support the development team to test new features and bug fixes and releases in various platforms such as mobile and HoloLens
- Influence and guide the team to constantly improve our projects quality
What we’re looking for
- Ability to create documented bug reports based on customer feedback and internal test
- Problem solver with a natural investigative ability to seek the best solution, not the fastest
- Experience with Unity platform or any other Real Time 3D engine.
- Experience in performance, code analysis, and debugging tools
You might also have
- C# or C++ skills
- Continuous Integration/Continuous Development tools experience
- Familiarity with 3D model file formats and software like Revit, Navisworks, Maya, Max, Sketchup.
- Experience with MRTK, ARFoundation and 3D Graphics
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,800+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than five billion times per month in 2020. For more information, please visit www.unity.com .
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.