Software Developer - Marketing Technology
15 days ago
Miniclip is looking for a Software Developer to hire in our Lisbon (Portugal) Games Development Studio.
This is an exciting opportunity for a junior or mid level software developer to integrate into an agile, highly effective and skilled team. You will be working with the team that is responsible for the execution of the marketing vision in the form of in-game promotional campaigns, reaching out to our tens of millions of users!
Your work will include:
- Executing CRM's marketing strategy through the promotion of new and existing content with dynamic in-game pop ups across our multiple titles
- Working together with a multi-disciplinary team of developers, marketing managers, artists, quality assurance testers, release managers, and others
- Participating in team activities to develop new concepts for promotional campaigns
- Developing robust and scalable solutions to complex marketing strategy problems using existing in-house technology
- Participating in the development of our in-house technology, focusing on the development of both on pipeline and processes and on actual in-game code
- Acting upon opportunities and needs, supporting the development of new features and resolving internal systems' bugs and limitations
- Developing automation tools to minimize manual steps necessary for execution of CRM marketing strategy
- Working in an agile scrum team to ensure the timely execution of the requested campaigns with weekly deliveries
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
We’re looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate must present the following skills:
- Great communication in both written and spoken English
- Highly responsible, accountable and proactive team player
- Excellent problem-solving skills through analytical, systematical or intuitive approaches
- Knowledge of UI/UX design or development
- Experience in tool or script development - preferably using Python
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don’t forget to mention them):
- Basic marketing understanding
- Background in a technical area within Mobile Game Development (Software Development, Quality Assurance, other)
- Any knowledge of other programming languages - namely C++ or C#
- Any Unity3D experience
To apply please submit your CV with your cover letter explaining why you want to be part of our team.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms. Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognized brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies. This year, we are very happy to share that Ilyon (founders of Cube Rush) and Eight Pixel Square (known by the ‘Sniper Strike’ and more recently ‘MIB’) also joined our Miniclip Group.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.