Software Developer (JAVA)
11 days ago
Do you like to work with Big Data and test new things? This is the right choice for you!
Miniclip is looking for a Java Software Developer to become a Data Engineer to join our team, in our Lisbon (PT) Games Development Studio.
Your work will include:
- Develop state of art data processing ETL pipelines
- Build and maintain data warehouses, RDBM's and NoSQL databases
- Providing support for various data products essential for mobile games
- Work in agile scrum team to ensure the timely completion of the requested tasks
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
We're looking for a social, hard-working person who enjoys working in a team with other people and is passionate and dedicated about his/her work.
The ideal candidate must present the following:
- Professional Java development experience (>= 2 years);
- Strong SQL and RDBMs knowledge;
- Capacity to write optimised code and scalable solutions
- Excellent analytical, problem-solving and communication skills, with a strong attention to details
- Software architecture or infrastructure design skills
- Good written and spoken English
The following skills are desirable but not essential (if you have them, don't forget to mention them):
- Knowledge or experience with cloud providers (Amazon Web Services, etc.)
- Knowledge or experience with CI / CD systems
- Knowledge or experience with Linux and Unix shell scripting
- Knowledge or experience with NoSQL databases
- Knowledge or experience with Spark
To apply please send your CV in English, with a covering letter explaining why you want to apply. Please do it through http://corporate.miniclip.com(careers/vacancies).
You’ll be working in our fashionable, open plan studio in Lisbon with enthusiasts and professionals from the games industry. We like to maintain a very friendly and relaxed atmosphere, with regular team building and social events. We understand that being tied to a desk all day is not fun and that’s why there is a games area and fridge with complimentary drinks and fruit for all staff.
Miniclip is a global leader in digital games with a mission of unleashing the gamer in everyone. The company develops, publishes and distributes highly engaging games to an audience of 200 million monthly active users across mobile, social and online platforms.
Founded in 2001, the Company has successfully grown a huge organic global audience in over 195 countries and across six continents. Miniclip has a unique understanding of the digital games space and has developed a strong portfolio of over 60 high-quality mobile games, extensive worldwide distribution and an internationally recognised brand name. To date, Miniclip franchises including 8 Ball Pool™, Golf Battle™, Football Strike™ and Agar.io™ have generated more than 2 billion downloads.
In the past year, we have been delighted to welcome the teams from Playsport (famous for Motorsport Manager), Yakuto (creators of Darts of Fury), and Masomo (home of Headball2) to the Miniclip family of companies.
For more information, visit http://corporate.miniclip.com.