Software Developer, Developer Support
11 days ago
Are you ready to tackle ambitious problems? Unity Premium Support is the bridge between our customers and our development teams! Our customers demand highly qualified engineers to keep their projects on track, and they present us with a wide variety of problems which require agile thinking and working skills.
In return, we are constantly learning about the latest features of Unity, and get to help nurture some of the most exciting games in development today! We are looking for an experienced game developer (with Unity or other engines) to join our team in Montreal. This is a permanent position based in the Montreal office. Travel is not required but opportunities may be available to attend conferences and visit customers.
What you’ll be doing
- Provide timely and accurate technical support and solutions for games developers working with Unity on the Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, PlayStation 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S platforms
- Tackle customer problems by collaborating with customers and coworkers via online ticketing or any other appropriate medium
- Proactively maintain excellent relations between the technical support team and other departments within Unity
- Contribute to the Unity documentation and other resource materials
What we’re looking for
- Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills
- Proficiency with either C# and C++
- Ability to learn new skills and areas of Unity
- Excellent English communication skills. Additional languages a bonus
- Experience deploying, debugging and profiling games on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation or Xbox platforms
You might also have
- Experience developing games, apps or simulations with Unity
- Game development experience, in a commercial production environment
- Knowledge of SCM software (Git, SVN, Mercurial, P4) and available external hosting platforms
Life at Unity
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.