Software Developer, Consulting & Development
Burbank, California, United States
11 days ago
We are looking for a friendly software developer who wants to share their experience and expertise with our customers, to help elevate their projects to the next level of fidelity and performance. You will collaborate directly with our customers’ technical leaders to analyze their projects and workflows, educate them on best practices, and provide guidance and examples. If you love learning new technology and solving unique challenges, you’ll fit right in!
- Consulting on, and analyzing, projects to surface and solve customers’ problems
- Communicating guidance and technical information to customers in discussions and written reports
- Creating example code and projects to illustrate solutions and best practices
- Self-training to build and maintain expertise on Unity Engine technologies
- Providing customer feedback and use cases to internal Unity development teams
- You are able to develop, analyze, and debug code written in a large multithreaded C# or C++ codebase, using a multi-platform engine
- You can profile applications and optimize them
- You are fluent in written and spoken English and are able to clearly communicate ideas and technical knowledge
- You understand the software development life-cycle, and can articulate advice suited to a project’s schedule and resource constraints
- You can travel up to 50% of the time
- You have shipped games on mobile devices, XR devices, or console platforms
- You have used Unity to develop games
- You have worked as a software developer on a AAA game title
- You have given training seminars, talks, or have published technical articles
- You have worked in customer service, technical support, or other technical customer-facing roles
Who we are
Unity is the creator of the world’s leading real-time 3D development platform, giving users the most powerful and accessible tools to create, operate, and monetize experiences for the real-time world. Unity empowers anyone, regardless of skill level and industry, to create 3D visual content using world-class technology, operate using resources that maximize ease-of-use, and monetize, so that they can find success with their creations.
The company’s 1,000 person development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners such as Google, Oculus, Autodesk, Microsoft and many more, to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Made with Unity experiences reach nearly 3 billion devices worldwide and have been installed more than 34 billion times in the last 12 months. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this Web site or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.