This job might no longer be available.
Software Architect - Full Stack Java ( Angular/React)
12 days ago
Title: Software Architect - Full Stack
Electronic Arts Hyderabad, India
Electronic Arts Inc. is a leading global interactive entertainment software company. EA delivers games, content, and online services for Internet-connected consoles, personal computers, mobile phones, and tablets. The Challenge Ahead Our team, the IT Player Experience Engineering team's goal is to build Web and Mobile applications to improve the player experience of millions of players worldwide.
If you are passionate about building architecture and use the best design principles to build scalable web applications, then this could be a great opportunity for you.
Title: Software Architect - Full Stack - Java
Report to: Director, Software Development
- You will develop high-volume, high transaction-based web applications
- Initiate and create experiences in partnership with distributed teams to ensure the architectural vision is supported and delivered to the highest standards
- Track development deliverables and communicate their status to global teams
- Estimate engineering effort during different stages of project life cycle
- Provide architectural guidance to quality assurance on all new code from beginning through integration, staging, and production environments
- Exhibit creativity while collaborating and working with excellent designers, engineers of different technical backgrounds, architects, and product managers
- Coach/guide 2-4 lead developers in accomplishing architecture, design, and implementation goals in addition to individual contribution in coding.
- Manage end-to-end development architecture, thus ensuring the code written to implement the architecture and design meets the highest standards regarding code quality and efficiency
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Should have mandatory back-end work experience of minimum 4+ years of experience in Java (Spring Boot, Microservices) OR Node.js (Express)
- Demonstrated experience in architecting and deploying high volume, high transaction-based, distributed, and redundant web applications.
- Strong Understanding of Full stack modern technologies from UI layer to middleware and DB layer in detail.
- Demonstrated ability to architect web on cloud platforms such as AWS.
- Proven track record of leading technical teams in delivering web technology architecture, design, and implementation.
- Good understanding of modern distributed architecture and development frameworks (such as SOA, Lambda, Microservices) for scalable and very fast applications
- Excellent understanding of design patterns.
- Experience with Databases including, Mongo and MySQL
- Experience writing shell scripts
- Hands-on coding experience
- Continuous and persistent learner
- Experience working in Agile methodology