This job might no longer be available.
Software Architect, CXS Technology
18 days ago
Job Posting TitleSoftware Architect, CXS Technology
SummaryJob Description Summary
We are looking for a G2S Software Architect with expertise in G2S, C#, Java, J2EE, Linux, Angular and other skills required to develop enterprise G2S applications. The candidate will be responsible for designing and leading product development for G2S client and server functionality that aligns with Aristocrat’s strategic product roadmap. You will lead implementation of solutions that will improve the current product performance, quality, processes and standards. As a G2S Software Architect, you will be responsible for ensuring that designs are in alignment with system’s technical roadmap. You will mentor and guide Associate Software Architects, Sr. and non-Sr. Software engineers.
What you'll do
- Develop G2S Client and Server/Host implementations.
- Perform complex analysis, consulting and providing recommendations to internal clients.
- Works with Software Architects, Product Managers, product developers, subject matter experts and others on system architecture and interface development.
- Defines technical product requirements and creates high-level architectural specifications, ensuring feasibility, functionality and integration with existing systems/platforms.
- Provide architectural designs/blueprints and technical leadership to G2S team
- Participate in scrum processes like estimating, grooming, standups, code reviews, test case reviews etc.
- Develop strategies to realize significant cost savings with reusability and solve issues of software quality.
- Supports the development of strategy, frameworks, best practices and patterns for the development organization.
- Troubleshoot code level problems quickly and efficiently
- Performs other duties as assigned.
What we're looking for
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience with Casino Management Systems and Casino Operations.
- Requires a minimum of 2-3 years’ experience acting as an architect for large enterprise level software projects.
- Requires experience with Enterprise Service Bus designs, development and implementation.
- Requires experience with Micro Service Architecture design, development and implementation.
- Experience in SDLC processes, architectural patterns, and development frameworks.
- Proficiency in modeling environments such as Unified Modeling Language (UML), and at least one EA modeling tool is also required.
- Prior Casino gaming industry experience is preferred.
- Knowledge of APM tools like Prometheus/Grafana is preferred.
- Knowledge of Spring, Hibernate, Angular and build tools like Jenkins, Maven, Ant will be a plus.
- Must have strong analytical and creative problem-solving skills.
- Demonstrates an extremely high level of accuracy and attention to detail.
- Must have strong communication skills, able to work independently and be team oriented.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related field, or its equivalent.
- Obtain Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.