Social Media Strategist III - Worldwide Publishing
9 days ago
As the Social Media Strategist III on Global Channels Publishing team within Worldwide Publishing, you'll partner with all product teams across Riot, ensuring their social media game is on point, developing strategic plans and supporting efforts across the globe. You'll uphold global best practices, working within Riot’s social ecosystem and processes to promote innovation across multiple products and regional teams. You will lead a community of practice around social media, ensuring we're all pushing in the same direction and working from the same playbook when we talk to players on networked and partnered channels. You will report into the Director of Channel Strategy on the Global Channels Publishing team.
- Demonstrate strategic insight to develop long-term goals
- Be the lead social media advisor for multiple teams across the globe, overseeing content and community development with a players-first mindset
- Work across the company to lead integrated goals and plans, both ongoing and at the campaign level - from ideation to regional planning
- Identify and assess our social media channels for storytelling, managing global social channel relationships
- Solve challenges before/after regular business hours, when needed
- Lead campaign reporting structure within the global social media discipline, working with senior team members, identifying needed adjustments and optimizations
- 7+ years in social or digital media, at an agency or in-house
- Hands-on and experience in digital/PR/social media
- Proficient in social media tools and software (Spredfast, Sprinklr)
- In-depth knowledge and curiosity of digital media landscape
- Experience overseeing and optimizing social budgets across multiple platforms
- For this role, you'll find success through craft expertise and a collaborative spirit that prioritizes the delight of players. We will look at your past studies, experience, and your personal relationship with games. If you embody player empathy and care about the experiences of players, this could be the role for you!
We offer medical, dental, and vision plans that cover you, your spouse/domestic partner, and children. Life insurance, parental leave , plus short-term and long-term disability coverage are also available. Riot will support your retirement benefits with a company match, and double down on your donations of time and money to non-profit charitable organizations. Balance between work and personal life is encouraged with open paid time off, and a play fund so you can broaden and deepen your personal relationship with games.
It’s our policy to provide equal employment opportunity for all applicants and members of Riot Games, Inc. Riot Games makes reasonable accommodations for handicapped and disabled Rioters and does not unlawfully discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, handicap, veteran status, marital status, criminal history, or any other category protected by applicable federal and state law, including the City of Los Angeles’ Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance relating to an applicant's criminal history (LAMC 189.00).