This job might no longer be available.
Social Media Specialist
16 days ago
Playtika is looking for a Social Media Specialist to join one of our top games.
The Social Media Specialist is responsible for gradually achieving superior players' engagement and intimacy, by strategically exploiting all aspects of the social media marketing roadmap.
- Responsibility for planning, implementing and monitoring all the game’s Social Media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging and audience identification
- Work on increasing the Social Media channels (Facebook + Instagram + TikTok + YouTube + Pinterest) in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts, increase community audience, platforms and sales.
- Responsibility on all the social media project as YouTube productions, Instagram strategy and (Thinking & execution)
- Responsibility for brand visibility on all of the game’s social media platforms, including concern for uniformity and high level
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Create editorial calendars and syndication schedules with all the relevant studio teams
- Collaborate with other teams (customer service, monetization and more) to manage reputation, identify key players and coordinate actions
- At least 2 years’ experience managing and engaging with a community on social media platforms (Facebook + Instagram + TikTok + YouTube + Pinterest)
- Experience or background in customer service, working with customers
- English mother tongue – must!
- Software experience in CANVA must
- Loves the social media space and has excellent knowledge of social media management tools and trends
- Autonomous, detail-oriented, and a team player
- Creative, innovative, and resourceful
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong analytical and presentation skills
A word from the manager
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.