This job might no longer be available.
Social Media Specialist
Warsaw Masovian Voivodeship pl
7 months ago
CD PROJEKT RED is looking for a person who would join our GWENT: The Witcher Card Game team and take care of our presence in social media. A person in this position will be responsible for building relationships with international GWENT community and keeping our communication professional and engaging. If you speak English fluently and you love video games, don’t hesitate! Send us your CV.
- Act as the public-facing representative of CD PROJEKT RED in social media channels.
- Plan, execute and manage GWENT communication strategy, plans, and channels.
- Work closely with community and marketing teams to drive the design and execution of all communication efforts on our company, brands, and products across owned platforms and social media channels.
- Build relationships with community partners such as fan sites, influencers, and players.
- Provide community feedback reports weekly to educate internal teams on community sentiment and reactions.
- Analyze and report on content performance data to drive continuous improvement, optimization, and innovation.
- Excellent command of English written and spoken.
- 1+ year of relevant experience in a similar role.
- Knowledge of social media trends.
- Creativity and self-reliance.
- Avid gamer. Knowledge of GWENT & The Witcher is a plus.
- Basic knowledge of project management and relevant tools.
- Ability to talk to people online.
- A modern and relaxed studio atmosphere.
- Private medical care (Enel Med, Medicover or Lux Med).
- A chance to work in a booming industry, within an international team.
- 24/7 gym for CDPR employees with personal trainer on-site.
- 2 canteens, 5 fully equipped kitchens, fit vending machines and various foodtrucks.
- Fresh fruit twice a week for everyone in the office, a wide choice of tea, fancy coffee machines and 7 types of milk
- Free library with a wide range of games and books.
- Many social activities and parties.
Our mission is this: we want to deliver bleeding edge, mature role-playing games with a deep focus on storytelling, and we want to wrap them in an honest, good value for money package gamers find worth their hard earned cash. We’d love all games and gamers to be treated like that, and we’re working hard every day to make that happen.