This job might no longer be available.
Social Media Publisher
11 days ago
Ubisoft, a global leader in the video games and entertainment software industry, is currently seeking a temporary ( 12-month contract) Social Media Publisher position for console, PC, and online brands. Specifically, we are looking for a person who is interested in the online consumer marketing of video games. This individual will report to a Content & Channel Manager and will be responsible for supporting and executing online content marketing assets across our digital platforms.
What you'll do:
- Coordinate social and video content for assigned titles across social and video platforms. This includes management of content calendars with corresponding Social Media Managers.
- Responsible for posting content and trailers across all digital channels and disseminating to internal teams. Also includes tagging all content in content management platform (Sprinklr).
- Monitor progress on social posts and contribute optimization recommendations to apply learnings as we go.
- Identify digital marketing trends, competitive research, best practices and key opportunities for innovation and become a main point of contact for a specific social media platform within the organization.
- Develop Brand/Country performance dashboards & insights to help increase social performance globally.
- Develop simple design templates for various content needs including YouTube thumbnails, YouTube end screens, social one-offs, and more.
- Support social & video campaigns with platform and distribution strategy ideas in with corresponding Social Media Manager.
- Simplify global to local content distribution process & visibility.
What you'll bring:
- Entry level, preferred professional experience working in the field of consumer marketing, digital marketing or equivalent relevant experience.
- Strong interest and basic knowledge of digital & social marketing programs including social media behavior and platform mechanics (Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, Twitter, Twitch, TikTok, etc.) as well as research & analytics within these platforms.
- Excellent written & oral communication skills with a collaborative, proactive and solution-oriented mindset.
- Basic Photoshop & video editing skills is a plus.
- Strong time management skills.
- Interest and experience in the video game or entertainment industry is a plus.
- French speaking is a plus.
What to send our way
· Your CV, your expertise and/or related experience and skills.
Just a heads up: If you require a work permit, your eligibility may depend on your education and years of relevant work experience, as required by the government.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.