Social Media Manager
9 days ago
At Unity, we are passionate about gaming, and we love that we provide professional and indie creators with the leading platform to bring their ideas to life. Monthly, billions of gamers around the world discover incredible games that are Made with Unity, contributing to the success of developers and the delight of game players.
We want to go one step further. We believe that the world is a better place with more creators in it, and we see that players themselves are becoming the creators of the future.
We are on a mission to enable every player to play, create and share games on the biggest platform possible: Your phone.
Join our new team and help us build the biggest platform to create and play games on mobile.
What you’ll be doing
- Contribute to and carry out the Social Media & Community Management strategy of our mobile 3D game creation platform.
- Create and implement a content plan for our Social Media channels (Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, YouTube, Twitch, and Twitter).
- Identify and hop on trends to enhance our important metrics.
- Come up with new video concepts and deliver top-notch video content for the community.
- Run competitor analyses and channel analyses, and take the initiative in platform testing and adoption.
What we’re looking for
- Experience in Social Media or Digital Marketing, especially experience with the production of creative content.
- A digitally literate person and a Social Media enthusiast with knowledge of the culture specific to different social platforms
- Experience with Adobe Premiere Pro, Photoshop, and After Effects.
- Community-minded and understand all the benefits of having highly engaged followers on social channels
You might also have
- Curiosity about gaming, preferably mobile gaming
- Experience with ambassadors program
Life at Unity
Unity (NYSE: U) is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity is the foundation upon which the world’s most powerful digital content is created. Specifically, Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
In the fourth quarter of 2021, Unity had, on average, 3.9 billion monthly active end users who consumed content created or operated with its solutions. The applications developed by these creators were downloaded, on average, five billion times per month in 2021. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is a proud equal opportunity employer. We are committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment and celebrate our employees across age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. Our differences are strengths that enable us to support the growing and evolving needs of our customers, partners, and collaborators. If there are preparations or accommodations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.
#LI-AA1 # MID
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.