Influencer and Social Media Manager, Contract
26 days ago
At Elodie Games, we believe that games are better when you play them with friends. We build endlessly engaging experiences while striving to eliminate all barriers that get in the way of playing together. Crossplay is etched into the DNA of everything we build so that no matter what platform you’re on, you’ll get a first-class experience. We’re a diverse team of industry professionals who love games and fuel each other's creativity. As an early member of the team, you’ll have the rare opportunity to explore broad areas of game development, learn new skills, and shape our first game.
We are looking for an Influencer and Social Media Manager who’s passionate about building, nurturing, and engaging communities. Some who understands and appreciates that community is at the heart of online games. You will design and implement influencer and social media strategy to help us build authentic, long-term connections with creators and players.
This six month part-time contract role will report to the Head of Communications on the Marketing Team. The pay range for this position is $3,500 to $5,000 USD per month. Our studio supports remote work within three time zones of PST.
- Design and implement influencer and social media strategy for Seekers of Skyveil
- Build and evolve our creator and influencer partnership programs
- Find and connect with creators who are the right fit for our game and community
- Build and maintain a social content calendar to inform, engage, and delight players
- Write, edit, and post social media content that drives towards established goals and matches our games’ voice
- Report on community sentiment and other KPIs that reflect the health of our community and owned channels
- 3+ years of influencer and/or social media management for gaming communities
- Strong understanding of social media platforms and trends, especially Twitter (X), Instagram, TikTok, and Discord
- Experience editing videos for social media platforms
- Previously established connections with creators is a plus
- Familiar with online tools to track and report community and social media KPIs
Elodie Games has embraced a remote-first model. If you're someone who prefers a dedicated workspace, we've got you covered with our beautiful office in sunny Venice, CA. If you'd prefer to work from home some or all of the time, you can choose to do so.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.