This job might no longer be available.
Social Media Executive
London, United Kingdom
7 months ago
Job Title Social Media Executive
Team: Sports Interactive – Communications
Location: Stratford, London
Reporting to: Senior Marketing Manager and Communications Director
Sports Interactive (SI) is the world’s leading developer of football management simulations through its Football Manager series. Founded in 1994 and based in the Stratford area of London, SI has a full-time staff of more than 100 and employs the services of roughly 1,300 part-time researchers across the globe. SI became a wholly-owned subsidiary of SEGA in 2006. Further information on the company and its games is available at www.sigames.com.
The Social Media Executive's primary function is to ensure that all of the studio’s social media channels are continuously managed and monitored to the highest standard.
The SME plays a key role in building and managing Sport Interactive’s current and future presence on all of the studio's main social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube etc.) as well as on other, less prominent channels.
Working closely with the Senior Marketing Manager, the SME is responsible for devising, creating and curating engaging content and responding to social queries in a timely manner.
Although the SME observes regular office hours, the role demands that they are also available and prepared to respond to social media issues outside of standard working hours (in conjunction with other members of the Communications team).
The position is primarily based in Stratford, London, but the role will require that some time be spent at SEGA’s HQ in Brentford, London.
- Manage Sports Interactive’s social media output on a 24-hour, 365-day basis (shared with other members of the SI communications team).
- Create assets for all of Sports Interactive’s social media channels – with a particular emphasis on video content (YouTube and streaming channels).
- Create video content – independently, in conjunction with the wider SI and SEGA teams and through third-party suppliers.
- Creatively and proactively engage consumers to drive conversations and relationships as the voice of the brand, increasing brand advocacy, customer engagement, traffic and sales.
- Assist with SI’s email marketing output; building, optimising and executing regular email campaigns.
- Carry out comprehensive social listening and sentiment reporting across all SI brands and channels.
- Monitor and report on social media best practice.
- Support the SI communications team with regular campaign reviews, presenting results and findings.
- Assist with the planning and execution of digital marketing activities and campaigns (including PPC, SEO, ATL, BTL, affiliates and display).
- Propose new ideas and concepts for social media content and wider marketing efforts.
- Create content for SI websites.
- Develop and maintain expert, in-depth knowledge of all the studio's products.
This job description is an accurate reflection of the duties and responsibilities of the post as at the time of writing, but may be adjusted from time to time according to changes in the role and/or the progress of the job holder. It does not form part of the contract of employment.