Social Media Coordinator
4 days ago
Do you enjoy making order out of chaos? Does the constant evolution of social media excite and drive you? Prime Gaming, part of Amazon Games, provides free games, in-game content and Twitch benefits to Amazon Prime members. The team launched 4 years ago and is preparing for explosive growth over the next three years.
We are looking for a talented and passionate Social Media Coordinator to help grow our social media presence and engage with millions of passionate gamers. A successful candidate will operate strategically and execute tactically while maintaining their creativity. Success in this role requires the ability to define strategy, have a deep and current knowledge of each platform’s unique offerings, a keen eye for compelling and innovative content, and a passion for continuous improvement. You will need to possess a drive for testing and learning as well as the ability to prioritize effectively and balance data-driven and instinct-driven decisions.
Inclusive Culture, Work/Life Balance, & Career Growth
Here at AWS, we embrace our differences and are committed to furthering our culture of inclusion. We offer ten employee-led affinity groups with 190 global chapters, innovative benefits, and annual and ongoing learning experiences (including our Conversations on Race and Ethnicity (CORE) and AmazeCon (gender diversity) conferences). Our team also puts a high value on work-life balance and offers flexible working hours. We believe striking the right balance between your personal and professional life is critical to life-long happiness and fulfillment. Additionally, our team is dedicated to supporting you with mentorship and pathways for ongoing development. We have a broad mix of experience levels and tenures, and are building an environment that celebrates knowledge sharing and promotes career choice.
· 2+ years of relevant experience working in gaming, entertainment, media, or relevant industry
· 2+ years managing social media channels with demonstrated growth
· Excellent written and oral communication skills
· 2+ years experience working with enterprise social media management platforms
· Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
· Managing day to day campaign flow including developing content for our key social media platforms
· Build and execute campaigns that drive user engagement and growth on new and existing platforms
· Work closely with relevant stakeholders and agencies on creating engaging content for our channels
· Stay up-to-date with new platforms, content formats, and practices to keep our channels relevant
· Contribute to team goals around engagement, growth, and visibility
· Reporting on progress against goals and relevant social marketing metrics for in-depth business reviews and reports for senior leadership
· Found opportunities to highlight positive segment amongst our channels and community
· Experience running social media for live consumer events is a plus
· The ability to engage with a community of gamers on a broad range of video games and its culture
· Strong sense of internet culture and trending content
· Experience with live stream platforms and being on-camera is a plus
· Experience working on large, cross-functional marketing programs
· Ability to work in a fast paced, always changing environment
· High attention to detail and experience with keeping multiple projects aligned and on track
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.