Social Media Content Specialist
Montreal QC ca
12 days ago
Under the supervision of the Content manager, the Digital Marketing Specialist manages Ubisoft Canada’s social media channels, is responsible of member’s interactions and engagement. This includes the creation and execution of programs designed to enhance and extend audiences, support related to content published by Ubisoft Canada, but excludes general customer service such as technical, payment, and account support. He/she also provides reporting (e.g. social listening) and analysis, as well support integration of social media strategies, tools and best practices.
What you’ll do
1. Manage the Ubisoft Canada social channels and engage with the community on platforms such as: Facebook, Facebook groups, Twitter and Instagram
- Monitor and maintain positive activity on Canadian social properties, through moderation of fan posts and conversation management as needed
- Create and curate content to engage with the community
- Localize incoming social content, copy, and posts destined for Canadian social channels
- Elaborate and maintain social media content calendars that respect main communication pulse points, communication strategies, and platforms roles, in collaboration with the content team
- Brief agencies and creative partners to deliver assets and content to fulfil Canadian market specific needs.
2. Collaborate with different expertise/teams to deliver the best fan experience
- Work closely with the media team to deliver expected social media content and optimize performance
- Communicate with the Digital Marketing North American teams to understand their initiatives and implement their best practices
- Give the necessary social media support to the Canadian eSports projects
- Collaborate with our analysts to optimize social media performance and reporting
- Coordinate with Customer Support to ensure good fan relationships on our social medias
3. Be a social media and gaming expert
- Remain current in the field by acquiring game information, latest patch information, and industry related news which impacts support
- Act as a subject matter expert for assigned areas of knowledge
- Own community-focused communications in both day-to-day and crisis management situations;
- Be the eyes and ears of Ubisoft Canada with the Canadian gaming communities and share your findings
- Collaborate with Content Manager to develop social media strategies, and be the owner of their application by elaborating and executing appropriate tactics
- Implement social media tools that allows you to continue to innovate and be a leader in the Canadian market
- Be the keeper of our social media personality (Insider Buddy tone)
- Act as a leader on the Canadian social media projects
4. Monitorappropriate metrics to evaluate success of content/posts
- Analyze customer feedback to report insights, interest and problems to eliminate and determine underlying issues or opportunities
- Create weekly reports on the status of Canadian social activity and sentiment
- Create special reports as requested
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
What you bring
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communication or Public Relations.
- Skills and Knowledge
- Fully and perfectly bilingual (English/French)
- Strong knowledge of gaming and online culture
- Extensive knowledge of social media platforms (particularly Facebook, Instagram and Twitter) and their business tools and applications (e.g.: Facebook Business Manager)
- Great copywriting skill
- Must have strong organizational skills: be detail-oriented, and able to handle multiple concurrent tasks/projects.
- Experience in community management
- Great understanding of our customers mindset
- Team player
- Capacity to react quickly to an event
- Agility and flexibility
- Knowledge of Photoshop and video editing is a plus
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.