Social Media Content Moderator
Katowice Silesian Voivodeship Poland
11 days ago
Keywords Player Support is a fast-growing service line of the Keywords Studios company that offers customer service positions in the exciting gaming industry! Pioneers & Leaders for over 20 years, we have been the premier international provider of services for companies that publish and develop MMOs, virtual worlds, social games, casual games, mobile games and transmedia content. We also provide services to online payment and virtual goods providers.
- Reviewing all incoming community interactions on different social media platforms
- Moderate all user-generated content in line with the moderation policy for an English-speaking community of a video game
- Responding to comments and player queries in a timely manner
- Creating and updating corresponding documentation and reports as needed
- Excellent knowledge of English, native or near-native level would be an asset
- Excellent communication and writing skills
- Passionate about video games and social media
- Ready to work part-time or full-time with a schedule that requires availability on the weekends as well as on unusual working hours, ie. starting at 4 am CET
- Eligibility to work in Poland
- Experience managing or moderating an online community, either professionally or in your spare time
- Availability to start immediately
- Work on interesting projects
- Possibility to grow within the gaming industry
- Salary depending on your profile and experience
- Benefits package-private medical care & MultiSport card
- Free beverages & fresh fruits
- Free parking spot
- Friendly atmosphere
- Chill-out zone with video games
- Referral program
- Company parties
- The casual and fun work environment
- Pleasant location in the business area “Green Park”*
All eligible candidates will be required to take our assessment to better evaluate their skills.
*Due to the recent developments regarding COVID-19, successful candidates will be offered to work from home whenever possible until the situation is over. Afterwards, the job will be performed from our Katowice office.
Our recruitment team will conduct full online recruitment to accommodate those interested in applying.
Good luck and we look forward to meeting you!