This job might no longer be available.
Social Media & Community Manager
9 months ago
GSN Games is looking for a Social Media & Community Manager to join our amazing team in Tel Aviv!
About GSN Games:
Having already established ourselves in the world of Social Casino, Bingo, Solitaire (and more!), we’re hard at work on some exciting new projects.
We believe that play matters and that’s why we create genre-leading games that are fun, engaging and rewarding. Joining GSN Games will give you a platform to work on incredible games while working alongside the best people in the business.
What You’ll Do:
A tenacious and savvy social media pro, you’ll combine excellent creative judgment around what capture’s people’s attention with an ambitious, strategic mindset. Obsessed with new and interesting ways to connect with our players, you’ll help us to creatively boost our visibility and engagement. You will:
- Deliver an ambitious social media strategy which will have a measurable impact on brand awareness, engagement and retention
- Work collaboratively with senior leadership to ensure social delivers against our broader marketing strategy and wider brand plans
- Proactively oversee the management of all current social media channels and explore new opportunities to help build the customer-facing brand of GSN Games
- Work closely with the Acquisition team to ensure creative always drives effectiveness
- Collaborate with our Creative team and agencies to produce engaging multimedia content to leverage on social channels
- Educate internal stakeholders on the best practice and power of social media - ensuring there is a collective understanding on the performance of our channels
- Set, track and measure KPIs for social to ensure optimum performance, using benchmarks to drive incremental change
As the driving force behind our social media strategy, you’ll be self-motivated and results-driven with a unique ability to balance a creative mindset with an analytical mind. You’ll be able to turn data into insight and then use that to make sound creative decisions. We’re a dynamic, ambitious and playful company, so are looking for someone who reflects those attributes. You’ll have:
- A fabulous, positive and energetic attitude
- 2-5 years of experience in Social Media & Community Management, preferably in the gaming space
- Excellent spoken and written English
- A discerning eye – a high level of accuracy and attention to detail
- A collaborative approach, allowing you to drive bigger thinking and efficiency
- A deep familiarity with American culture and great copywriting skills
- A highly analytical, data driven and results oriented approach
- A passion for gaming and a deep understanding of user behaviour
- An obsession for social media and its evolution - inspired by the opportunity it presents to grow our brand and generate brand love
- A creative disposition combined with a strategic mindset