Social Media / Community Lead
Los Angeles, California, United States
16 days ago
Supernatural won Fast Company’s October 2020 award for Best App and is a next-generation fitness experience in VR (virtual reality) with real coaches, stunning natural environments, music from major record labels and new workouts released every day. Available now on Oculus Quest.
Developed by a team of passionate world-class experience designers, choreographers, game developers, trainers and physical fitness experts, Supernatural is a dynamic, immersive, experience that is always adapting to your needs, personalized for you, and available on demand, in your home.
The impact you'll make:
The Social Media / Community Lead will build a supportive, enthusiastic and highly engaged social media following for Supernatural that drives product engagement and member success.
What you'll do:
- Define an implement a strategy and plan for our social media channels and follower growth and engagement
- Build and develop our brand voice within social media
- Own the social media calendar working closely with our Product Marketing / Creative teams
- Provide weekly data insights that fuel our product and marketing efforts
- Define and manage programs and activations within our social communities and measure effectiveness
- Develop and community guidelines and ensure deep integration into the community
- Manage a team / outside resources
- Interface with Product / Product Marketing and Customer Service to ensure consistency in messaging
- Build relationships with influencers and content partnerships
- Have your finger on the pulse of our members at all times
- Build big social media followings that ultimately fuel our company growth
What you'll need to be successful:
- Have experience and skill in team leadership
- Be a skilled social media communicator - have a strong aptitude for writing crisp and simple messaging with style
- Be skilled at partnership development
- Be high-energy and able to infuse and bring out positivity, passion, creativity, enthusiasm, and camaraderie in groups
- Be skilled at inspiring people, encouraging people and bringing out the best in people
- Be a data - driven KPI focused driver
- Be exceptionally resourceful at solving problems
- Be a roll-up-sleeves, scrappy, nimble doer
- Have an enthusiastic, generous, nimble and hands-on approach.
- Digital fitness industry experience a plus