Social Impact Associate
15 days ago
Niantic’s mission is to inspire people to explore the world together, and the Social Impact team is focused on enabling that in public space. We are seeking a Social Impact Associate who is passionate about making a positive impact with an action oriented mindset. Niantic is outstanding in that the AR technology we build has inherent social impact, so we focus on working directly with communities and organizations. You will be responsible for leading our impact events strategy, as well as the development of partnerships with external organizations and communities. This role is not eligible for immigration sponsorship.
- Develop, plan, and execute Niantic Impact Events.
- Work with internal Marketing & Events teams to ideate and execute Social Impact integrations with Niantic Events.
- Build and execute compelling communication strategies around our Events and Programs with Niantic’s communication team.
- Expand Niantic’s social impact projects and partnerships to global markets, including EMEA and LATAM with the support of local offices.
- Partner with identified organizations and groups to build support for our programs and events in order to maximize attendance.
- Develop and support employee volunteering and giving opportunities.
- Help continually ensure that our Social Impact efforts exemplify Niantic’s values.
- 2-4 years in social impact, corporate social responsibility, nonprofits, or other related field.
- Experience working with external partners from a range of geographic regions.
- Experience working in live events and you have an excitement for community engagements.
- You thrive on independence and have a mindset for growth.
Join the Niantic team!
Niantic is the world’s leading AR technology company, sparking creative and engaging journeys in the real world. Our products inspire outdoor exploration, exercise, and meaningful social interaction.
Originally formed at Google in 2011, we became an independent company in 2015 with a strong group of investors including Nintendo, The Pokémon Company, and Alsop Louie Partners. Our current titles include pioneering global-control game Ingress, record-breaking AR game Pokémon GO, and recently released third title, Harry Potter: Wizards Unite.
Niantic is an Equal Opportunity employer. We believe that cultivating a workplace where our people are supported and included is essential to creating great products our community will love. Our mission emphasizes seeking and hiring diverse voices, including those who are traditionally underrepresented in the technology industry, and we consider this to be one of the most important values we hold close.
We're a hard-working, fun, and exciting group who value intellectual curiosity and a passion for problem-solving! We have growing offices located in San Francisco, Sunnyvale, Bellevue, Los Angeles, London, Tokyo, Hamburg, and Zurich.