Social Customer Support Agent (French Speaking role)
Newcastle upon Tyne England gb
10 days ago
A new and exciting position in the ever-changing world of social media. This dynamic role will be challenging and rewarding as you will be engaging with customers on some of the most flexible channels available to them. Key responsibilities are:
• To consistently provide solutions to our consumers and deliver an exceptional customer experience with every interaction.
• To support all consumer contacts in the specified native language; using social media and forums in coordination with the Community management team.
• To act with autonomy and collaborate with the rest of your team to provide accurate and thorough solutions to customer issues.
• To look for opportunities to improve the customer experience by sharing consumer feedback and recommendations to internal Production & Business teams.
- Monitor allocated social media channels to ensure SLA’s are met.
- Proficient in troubleshooting technical issues.
- Develop a deep knowledge of Ubisoft products and process.
- Use Salesforce to monitor social media channels and respond to customers
- Offer technical solutions and support on the forums as and when needed
- Provide first contact resolution of customer issues
- Take personal ownership of customer requests & provide exceptional customer experience as measured through customer surveys and internal SLAs.
- Support community managers, new projects and the wider business as and when required.
- Show flexibility to work shifts as needed with an understanding of the demands of the business and our consumers.
- Fluent English & French
- Strong technical ability– ability to troubleshoot effectively in a technical/PC/Gamer situation
- Experience in customer service
- A good understanding of social media and its impact with customers
- A level of knowledge in using Salesforce would be desirable
- Proven people skills & strong team player
- Strong communication skills with the ability to work in a complex organisational structure.
- Good organisation and logical thinker
- Strong interest and passion for video-games
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game changing challenges in entertainment and beyond ? At Ubisoft we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Challenge accepted ? Join us and create the unknown.
The EMEA Consumer Relationship Centre is at the heart of our strategy to engage with our players. The CRC provides our consumers with an awesome experience with each individual contact and drives the consumer focused agenda to every level of the organisation