HR Business Partner
New York City, NY
3 months ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
Twitch is searching for a People Partner (HRBP) to join our team in New York. This individuals will support our leadership and employees to deliver strategic partnership for people programs and people experience at Twitch. This isn't just about running a smooth promotion process, our people partners need to have a solid understanding of our business, a connection to our employees and a passion for our culture. They develop relationships across the organization which enable them to anticipate people needs, proactively address pain points, and ensure a workplace where everyone can contribute. Our people team is focused on enabling our business to scale, our managers to lead and our people to thrive. The people partners play a critical strategic and tactical role to achieving those outcomes. This is an opportunity to be part of an organization where you can influence the thinking around our people processes and systems, resulting in direct impact on our employee experience.
- Partner with functional and business leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to executives and senior leaders
- Ensure the delivery of innovative organizational development solutions and cutting edge HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development and culture
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner effectively with other cross-functional teams such as People Development, Talent Acquisition and Total Rewards
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Develop knowledge and skills to reinforce the Twitch culture with leaders and employees
- Act as a liaison between recruiting and business teams. Participate in interview processes for key hires
- Drive cross functional HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Results oriented individual who operates with the business outcomes in mind while ensuring the best employee experience. Drives continuous improvement.
- Comfortable working side by side with the team when needed, and proven collaborator.
- Commensurate experience in an HRBP leadership role, preferably in a tech environment
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues and influencing change
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Comfort with ambiguity and motivated by building and finding solutions
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Demonstrated net positive contributor to company community and culture above and beyond job duties
- Experience across both larger established organizations and smaller high growth ones.
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.