Snr HR Business Partner
New York City, NY
1 day ago
Launched in 2011, Twitch is a global community that comes together each day to create multiplayer entertainment: unique, live, unpredictable experiences created by the interactions of millions. We bring the joy of co-op to everything, from casual gaming to world-class esports to anime marathons, music, and art streams. Twitch also hosts TwitchCon, where we bring everyone together to celebrate, learn, and grow their personal interests and passions. We’re always live at Twitch. Stay up to date on all things Twitch on LinkedIn , Twitter and on our Blog .
About the Position
We are seeking an experienced and dynamic Senior HR Business Partner who is passionate about driving HR strategy and business impact to partner with our Global Sales organisation. The ideal candidate will contribute both at both hands-on and strategic levels to cultivate an exceptional and unique Twitch culture as the Ad Sales business grows and scales. This is a full time role located in our New York office.
As Twitch continues to scale and grow, the Senior HR Business Partner will work with the leadership team to evolve the organization through transformational work and collaborate across the broader People team to deliver our growth strategy. Working with care and empathy, you will be highly motivated with a positive attitude, and demonstrates patience, teamwork and strong emotional intelligence.
- Partner with functional and business leaders to develop and lead an effective People strategy
- Provide strategic business partnership and coaching to executives and senior leaders
- Ensure the delivery of innovative organizational development solutions and cutting edge HR services across talent management, career development, performance management, leadership development, and culture
- Identify and deploy impactful people strategies and policies that enable the organization to perform effectively and scale efficiently as it grows
- Partner effectively with other cross-functional teams such as Diversity and Inclusion, L&D, Talent Management and Compensation on communications and best practices
- Deliver appropriate coaching and development feedback to managers and employees
- Develop knowledge and skills to reinforce the Twitch culture with leaders and employees
- Act as a liaison between recruiting and business teams. Participate in interview processes for key hires
- Drive cross functional HR projects and initiatives as needed
- Bachelor’s Degree in related field / Industry
- 6+ years experience in an HRBP or Generalist leadership role, preferably in a high tech environment
- Experience working with senior stakeholders
- Experience understanding strategic organizational issues and influencing change
- Strong business acumen and ability to work well across different functions in order to integrate HR and business strategies
- Experience helping global organizations scale
- Experience cultivating relationships globally
- Experience using data to identify insights that drive action
- Consulting, coaching and facilitation experience
- Excellent written and verbal communication and strong presentation skills
- Exceptional listening skills and ability to relate to, influence, and coach employees of all levels in the organization
- Ability to work independently and actively as a member of both Business and HR teams locally and globally
- Resilience and ability to thrive in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment with high energy and good humor
- User of Twitch or familiar with Twitch Platform
- Medical, Dental, Vision & Disability Insurance
- Maternity & Parental Leave
- Flexible PTO
- Commuter Benefits
- Amazon Employee Discount
- Monthly Contribution & Discounts for Wellness Related Activities & Programs (e.g., gym memberships, off-site massages, etc.)
- Breakfast & Lunch Served Daily
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at Twitch. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.