Snr/Business Development Manager | Remote (Player Support)
5 days ago
Title: Snr/Business Development Manager
Remote: Anywhere in Europe
Line of Business: Sales, Player Support
Contract: Permanent (will also consider B2B contracting)
Salary: Highly Attractive + Bonus / Incentives
Pole To Win is looking for a Snr Business Development Manager or Business Development Manager to develop relationships and grow new business revenue within the video games industry, specifically Player Support. This individual will be a dynamic and highly motivated sales manager, who will cultivate and build long term relationships with new clients, close new business, liaise with decision makers, negotiate service contracts and manage client relationships.
This position is perfect for an engaging, personable, enthusiastic and results-orientated individual, with a passion for video games and helping developers through post and pre-production services. Growth will be driven through growing and managing relationships with a dedicated client base through creative solutions matching to developers needs. The successful candidate will have a track record of exceeding KPI’s through cultivating and growing relationships. You will report into the Head of Sales for Player Support.
This is an individual contributor role and can be remote but you must have experience within the gaming industry or have sold technology, Customer Service /Contact Centre / CX solutions via BPO/Outsourcing capacity.
What you’ll be doing
- Generating new business / large new logo business across Europe focussing on player/customer support and community management solutions.
- Creating a client base through content lead outreach campaigns and develop and execute contact strategies including cold calling, social and business networking.
- Developing a partnerships strategy in partnership with other key stakeholders in the business and attending client meetings, presentations, trade shows, etc.
- Managing the full sales cycle from prospecting to closing and working collaboratively with the delivery teams to creative effective solutions for each new client.
- Identify new prospective clients, and develop and execute sales development strategies for these and develop net-new business sales to agreed sales targets
- Qualify all sales leads, provide value/benefit assessments, and generate plans to close, and work with the service delivery teams to create quotations for new and existing customers.
- Act as Key Account Manager for selected customers, managing the relationship with the client, customer review meetings and participating in the communications with the client and handing over to our Client Partnership Management team
What we’re looking for
- Experience selling customer services, outsourcing services, or adjacent services - ideally player support, community, and related tech products and services to different stakeholders at all levels of target organizations
- Knowledge of Player/Customer Support Management either within business development, account management or operations with a large network of Player Support contacts in the gaming industry.
- Proven track record of exceeding targets through building strong client relationships or significant experience of selecting and managing outsourced vendors in the games industry, or alternatively fintech, new gen technologies, or social media sectors.
- Refined communication skills across all communication channels with the proven ability to work largely unaided in detecting, qualifying, and closing new business.
- Excellent problem-solving, analytical skills with strong experience with spreadsheets, word processing, and sales CRM tools.
- Effective time management and must be comfortable working at senior executive contact levels.
- Must be self-motivated and able to operate in a remote environment whilst traveling when required.
- Must have dedicated workspace if working from home.
- Experience managing a revenue pipeline with excellent presentation, communication, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to forecast opportunities, be self-motivated, organised, with a passion for gaming.
- A network of gaming industry contacts would be valuable.
- An organised individual with a passion for gaming is advantageous.
- Highly Attractive basic salary
- Working with people creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Excellent OTE with % based commission package
- Group pension scheme and death in service benefit
- Dynamic and entrepreneurial culture
- Video games focused environment
- The opportunity to work with video games pioneers creating cutting edge interactive entertainment
- Relocation Assistance
Who we are
PTW is a boutique games services company that provides custom solutions worldwide. We believe in accelerating innovation across the globe. We started more than 25 years ago and since then, have grown exponentially year-on-year to who we are today. Our history is in gaming, and we are still gamers at heart. In our time within the games industry, we have worked on over 1,500 titles across all genres and all platforms.
We have grown rapidly over the past few years and now have 16 sites spanning the globe. The PTW umbrella of companies includes SIDE, 1518, OR Esports, and Entalize. SIDE works at the cutting edge of interactive media as a provider of audio services for the global entertainment market. 1518 is known industry wide for world-class art and is also our in-house game and product development studio.
Basically, anywhere in the world, any platform, any genre, we can help come up with a custom solution to make games run better, get to market faster, and enhance the lives of more players.
In summary, we connect and bring fun to the world.
Welcome to PTW
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.