Slotomania - 2D Artist
10 days ago
Playtika is a Game-Entertainment Company that provides audiences around the world with a wide variety of games based on quality, original content that is constantly changing and tailored to each player specifically.
We were among the first to offer free-to-play games on social networks, and shortly after, on mobile platforms.
We are successfully applying our intuitive understanding of what players want. That's why we have over 35 million players and 19 offices around the world.
As a digital entertainment powerhouse, Playtika processes more than 9TB of data daily. Our games are continuously evolving journeys, personalized to deliver new challenges and surprising thrills, at every twist and every turn.
At Playtika, we are storytellers and coders, artists and data-scientists, explorers and strategists. We don’t just build games, we bring them to life.
As a Senior Artist you will see yourself working independently to create and document all aspects of a game art based on the art brief provided by Associate Art Director. You will need to be well-versed in all Adobe products have expert artistic abilities in drawing, rendering, graphic design, layout, color theory, character design, and UI elements for our games.
- Work closely with Associate Art Director, producing high-quality art packages for the games according to the approved brief and within project deadlines.
- Demonstrate excellent file structure and organizational skills.
- Create and document all art assets with minimal mistakes.
- Display a high degree of professionalism at all times, accepting critique from the Associate Art Director and Senior Art director.
- Demonstrate high level of collaboration within art group and across departments.
- Continually sharpen artistic abilities through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
- Continually sharpen software expertise through company training, independent learning, and learning from other team members.
- Share skills and knowledge with other team members.
- 3+ year previous experience as an Artist/Illustrator in a commercial environment.
- Excellent 2D illustration skills as well as creating UI elements
- We are looking for a versatile artist with the ability to create a range of art stiles from realistic to stylized
- Experience producing work for multiple platforms (ie. apps, games, etc.).
- Expert level in Photoshop, Illustrator.
- Familiarity to prepare art for animation, delivering art files well-structured in folders
- Ability to self-manage time with a reasonable degree of accountability and minimal instruction.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
Nice to have:
- Familiarity with animation tools, such as Spine, Animate, After Effects.
- Working knowledge 3D platforms is a bonus
*** PLEASE ATTACH PORTFOLIO (sorry, but we will contact only resumes with portfolio links).
- Daily Breakfast
- Fresh Fruits daily, Yogurts, Snacks & Soda Drinks, Coffee etc.
- Meal Tickets
- Vacation Tickets
- Private Pension
- Transport Subscription
- Private Medical Subscription
- Private Dental Subscription
- Wellbeing Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Personal Development Benefit (Benefit is our partner)
- Quarterly & Performance Bonus
- Birthday Gift
- 1 Day Off for birthday
- Bonus & Gift Cards for special events (Easter, 1st of June, 8th of March, Christmas)
- Comfortable office easy to reach from any spot of the city: Timpuri Noi
- Games: pool table, ping-pong, fussball, air hockey etc.
- Exciting company events
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Come play with us! :)