Site Reliability Specialist
Montreal QC ca
11 days ago
As a Site Reliability Specialist at Ubi MTL, you'll ensure the viability, stability, and continuous performance of Rainbow Six Siege’s server and network tools and infrastructure.
Plus, you’ll advise our Rainbow Six teams on the tests and steps to be carried out and the development, validation, and automation best practices to be followed to deliver a quality product to players quickly and efficiently.
What you'll do
- Build online services architecture + manage cloud infrastructure.
- Design, deploy, secure, and maintain a variety of reliable environments for the game.
- Guide development teams in choosing technologies to improve the visibility, control, and robustness of internal and external systems.
- Implement tools and work methods to facilitate the safe and controlled deployment of services & set up and improve incident management processes.
- Create and update deployment guides & document network and server infrastructure implementation and technical specifications.
- Participate in diagnosing and correcting online services issues.
- Coordinate resources to achieve service-level objectives.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development or system administration experience in a cloud environment (or other relevant experience)
- Mastery of Go, Python, and Bash
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Git, and Terraform; CI/CD processes; public cloud services (preferably AWS); and distributed systems issues *
- Experience with configuration management software (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet) and Linux and Windows systems administration
- Understanding of redundant and scalable architecture design, analysis, and debugging; code optimization; and task automation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills
- A solution-oriented and client-centric mindset
- Strong ability to influence change and carry it out
- Adaptability + motivation to continue learning and stay up to date with the latest technologies
* Knowledge of MongoDB, a big plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.
More than anything, at Ubi Montreal, you will regularly ship a variety of big, quality titles – Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Rainbow Six, Watch_Dogs, For Honor and… well we can’t disclose all our secrets just yet… – and work with some of the most talented people in the industry.
We are an equal-opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, ethnicity, religion, gender, sexual orientation, age or disability status.