This job might no longer be available.
Site Reliability Specialist (SRE)
12 days ago
As a Site Reliability Specialist at Ubi MTL, you'll ensure the viability, stability, and continuous performance of Rainbow Six Siege’s server and network tools and infrastructure.
Plus, you’ll advise our Rainbow Six teams on the tests and steps to be carried out and the development, validation, and automation best practices to be followed to deliver a quality product to players quickly and efficiently.
What you'll do
- Build online services architecture and manage cloud infrastructure.
- Design, deploy, secure, and maintain a variety of reliable environments for the game.
- Guide development teams in choosing technologies to improve the visibility, control, and robustness of internal and external systems.
- Implement tools and work methods to facilitate the safe and controlled deployment of services & set up and improve incident management processes.
- Create and update deployment guides & document network and server infrastructure implementation and technical specifications.
- Participate in diagnosing and correcting online services issues.
- Coordinate resources to achieve service-level objectives.
What you bring
- An undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or equivalent
- At least 5 years of software development or system administration experience in a cloud environment (or other relevant experience)
- Mastery of Go and Bash
- In-depth knowledge of Docker, Git, and Terraform; CI/CD processes; public cloud services (preferably AWS); and distributed systems issues *
- Experience with configuration management software (Ansible, Chef, or Puppet) and Linux and Windows systems administration
- Understanding of redundant and scalable architecture design, analysis, and debugging; code optimization; and task automation
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, and critical thinking skills
- A solution-oriented and client-centric mindset
- Strong ability to influence change and carry it out
- Adaptability + motivation to continue learning and stay up to date with the latest technologies
* Knowledge of MongoDB, a big plus
What to send our way
- Your CV, highlighting your education, experience, and skills
A real live person will review your application. In this case, it’s our talent acquisition specialist Alison. As she learns more about you through your profile, get to know her through the video below.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 team members, working across more than 30 countries around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their commitment and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come.
Ubisoft is an equal opportunity employer that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and teams can thrive and express themselves.
When you join Ubi MTL, you’ll discover a workplace that sparks inspiration and connection. We offer a collaborative space that provides career advancement, a host of learning opportunities, and meaningful benefits centred on well-being.
If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.