Site Merchandising and Web Optimization Specialist, EA Worldwide Customer Experience
18 days ago
We're hiring a Site Merchandising and Web Optimization Specialist to join EA's Worldwide Customer Experience (WWCE) organization.
WWCE exists to help the world play. We support players across the globe in 13+ languages and value employees that will bring new ideas and perspectives to help make WWCE a great place to be and be from. We celebrate diversity and inclusion and aim to create great experiences for our employees as often as our players. We're looking for people that will come to the office or Zoom meeting excited to work and ready for some fun.
The Site Merchandising and Web Optimization Specialist optimizes the player journey through EA's multiple digital help channels. You'll work across the business to identify opportunities, agree on solutions, put them in place and report on outcomes.
- Optimize web content and user journeys across our digital channels to help players resolve their problems and improve their overall help experience.
- Implement an A/B testing strategy by working with requesters to assess their goals, prioritize tests by urgency and potential impact, and communicate status and results.
- Identify what's driving players to contact our support team and find ways to serve them best.
- Work with Product Managers and other partners to influence and communicate a roadmap for website improvements.
- Create regular reports to track whether we're meeting our goals.
- Lay the groundwork for a future personalization strategy by defining audiences, analyzing customer behavior, identifying target attributes and planning and testing experiences.
- 2+ years' experience with journey mapping, web optimization, or digital merchandising.
- 3+ years' experience leading medium scale projects from scope definition to material deliverables and important milestones.
- Experience with content management systems (CMS) or working with web publishers.
- Personal and leadership management skills like setting priorities, managing time, and mentoring/directing others.
- Strong written and oral communications skills .
- Interest and understanding of web UX + UI best practices.
- High proficiency with Microsoft Office suite, Google Docs, project and workload management applications, and top tier web browsers.
- Interest in the video gaming or digital/social gaming industry is a plus .