This job might no longer be available.
Site Manager (Odesa)
8 days ago
Site Manager is primarily responsible for day to day coordination of operational activities at the studio. This person collaborates closely with HR, Com, Ops, Finance in Kyiv, as well as external stakeholders to guarantee the alignment and ongoing collaboration at Odesa studio.
Key Responsibilities & Accountabilities
- Oversee operations and day to day activities in the studio
- Coordinate staff (no direct management line on most of the teams)
- Serve at the main point of contact for Odesa matters both internally and externally
- Ensure safety on the workplace, maintain quality and safety procedures
- Monitor the progress of new studio construction and improve workplace in line with Ubisoft guidelines/standards
- Liaise with Building management for maintenance and respecting of building rules
- Set up events and activities in association with Communication, HR, and business functions to engage our teams and develop motivation, team spirit
- Leverage Studio culture
Collaborate with heads of departments (Prod, QC, and G&A):
- Participate in the onboarding of new staff in the projects
- Align office space with project requirements (desk, infrastructure, etc)
- Ensure that each policy from the studio are well implemented and followed
- Leverage 2-way communication between Head office in Ukraine and Odesa studio
- Facilitate collaboration between departments and teams locally
- Knowledge of workplace culture and management
- Excellent communication, organization skills
- Understanding of HR / Ops / Finance /Communication / Purchasing cycle and processes
- Knowledge of IT/high-tech industry or similar in terms of culture and values (media, movie, entertainment…)
- Site management experience
- Project management skills
- Fluent English
Ubisoft is committed to enriching players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experience. We create worlds where people can express themselves, explore and discover new possibilities.
Are you looking to work with enthusiastic experts who are tackling game-changing challenges in entertainment and beyond? At Ubisoft, we offer an open environment where bright ideas are given a chance to shine and everyone is eager to share knowledge.
Ubisoft’s 20,000 professionals, working across more than 40 locations around the world, are bound by a common mission to enrich players’ lives with original and memorable gaming experiences. Their dedication and talent have brought to life many acclaimed franchises such as Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, Watch Dogs, Just Dance, Rainbow Six, and many more to come. Ubisoft is an equal opportunity company that believes diverse backgrounds and perspectives are key to creating worlds where both players and community can thrive and express themselves. If you are excited about solving game-changing challenges, cutting edge technologies and pushing the boundaries of entertainment, we invite you to join our journey and help us create the unknown.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.