Simulations and AI Engineer
Seoul, South Korea
13 days ago
Using our industry-leading engine, we are creating a whole new line of products and services centered around running massively scaled simulations in the cloud, and machine learning. This will impact multiple industries such as manufacturing, autonomous systems, and games, and contribute to the advancement of the field of Artificial Intelligence.
In this role you will conduct technical discovery calls with customers, collaborate closely with engineering teams, and support new services for the AI/Simulation. Bringing these technologies to the Unity platform has the potential to both transform how simulations and games are created, tested, and evaluated as well as push machine learning research forward by providing novel simulation environments. We’re looking for engineers who are adaptable and enjoy challenging the status quo.
Learn more about our key products
- Provide in-depth consultation and support to developers who are planning to use Unity for their simulations and games
- Become a technical expert in the use of Unity product portfolio (Unity Simulation, Game Simulation, ML-Agents)
- Work cross functionally with global R&D teams to improve Unity’s product
- Benchmark and evaluate your implementations on complex simulations and games with high physical fidelity and graphical quality
- Develop and implement algorithms for training character behaviors within Unity using machine learning methods such as reinforcement training and imitation learning
- Collaborate closely with internal stakeholders and external partners (e.g. game studios) to evangelize and position the projects and services
- Create your own presentations and demos, or take existing content from our Content and Demo Teams, and modify them to suit the occasion
- Experience in simulation programming, game programming or middleware with knowledge of simulation development process and platforms
- Programming experience in one of the following languages: C#, C++, Python, or Java
- Experience in one of the following libraries: TensorFlow, PyTorch, or Caffe2
- Strong communication skills, both in person and via digital means with the ability to work in a team environment
- English communication skills
- Experience with Unity Engine, simulators, and game development
- Experience with Machine Learning algorithms and frameworks
About Unity Technologies
Unity is the world’s leading platform for creating and operating real-time 3D (RT3D) content. Creators, ranging from game developers to artists, architects, automotive designers, filmmakers, and others, use Unity to make their imaginations come to life. Unity’s platform provides a comprehensive set of software solutions to create, run and monetize interactive, real-time 2D and 3D content for mobile phones, tablets, PCs, consoles, and augmented and virtual reality devices.
The company’s 1,400+ person research and development team keeps Unity at the forefront of development by working alongside partners to ensure optimized support for the latest releases and platforms. Apps developed by Unity creators were downloaded more than three billion times per month in 2019 on more than two billion unique devices. For more information, please visit www.unity.com.
Unity is an equal opportunity employer committed to fostering an inclusive, innovative environment with the best employees. Therefore, we provide employment opportunities without regard to age, race, color, ancestry, national origin, religion, disability, sex, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, or any other protected status in accordance with applicable law. If there are preparations we can make to help ensure you have a comfortable and positive interview experience, please let us know.
Headhunters and recruitment agencies may not submit resumes/CVs through this website or directly to managers. Unity does not accept unsolicited headhunter and agency resumes. Unity will not pay fees to any third-party agency or company that does not have a signed agreement with Unity.