25 days ago
Who We Are:
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher, and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. For more than 25 years, our development teams have created some of the most critically acclaimed and commercially successful entertainment experiences, captivating and engaging audiences around the world. We are incredibly proud of our ability to deliver consistently the highest-quality titles, as well as our colleagues who help to create our unique culture and work environment that is inclusive, diverse, and dynamic.
While our offices are casual and inviting, we are deeply committed to our core tenets of creativity, innovation and efficiency, and individual and team development opportunities. Our industry and business are continually evolving and fast-paced, providing numerous opportunities to learn and hone your skills. We work hard, but we also like to have fun, and believe that we provide a great place to come to work each day to pursue your passions.
Take Two Interactive is seeking an outstanding ServiceNow Developer to join the Workplace Engineering team. This individual will collaborate with internal clients to understand and resolve incidents, enhancements and catalog item requests. They will engage with the development team to review configurations, solutions, designs, strategies, approach, and implementations.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and work with various partners to develop custom workflows and procedures for various internal groups at the company including IT/IS, HR, Facilities, and Legal.
The ServiceNow Developer will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the ServiceNow platform and will provide strategic and tactical support to clients, support multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt to the changing priorities of a fast-growing organization.
What You’ll Take On
- Analyzes, prioritizes, triages and resolves ServiceNow Support tickets and requests.
- Designs and develops solutions for Service Catalog Items, general features, enhancements, bug fixes and module implementations.
- Leads agile sprint defined development tasks to support release cycles.
- Engages with Business Analyst to understand requirements and solutions complex customer needs.
- Configures custom tables, workflows, and procedures.
- Provides general technical support to and educates / trains ServiceNow users.
- Builds and maintains training materials and support guidelines.
- Identifies process and system deficiencies and collaborates with ServiceNow developers on the recommended solution and improvement plans.
- Identifies and reduces repetitive tasks through automation and training of Global Support team
- Creates integrations with other Enterprise systems through the use of orchestration and web integrations.
What You Bring
- 5+ years developing in ServiceNow.
- Proven success developing within the ServiceNow application and customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI policies etc.
- Solid grasp of ServiceNow core architecture, especially modules such as: Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB, Asset Management, Vulnerability Management, Knowledge Management, & IT Business Management
- Ability to build, administer and run Workflow Configuration.
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies.
- Flexible availability needed. While most of your work will be during UK business hours, there will be a need for occasional evenings, weekends, and holiday coverage as most of the IT team is US based.
What We Offer You:
- Great Company Culture . We pride ourselves as being one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth : As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees’ bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, our onsite Gym, company parties, our Office bar, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits . Benefits include, but are not limited to Hybrid Working, Private healthcare with Bupa, Private dental with Bupa, A double matching pension policy where the employer will double match up to a 4% contribution from the employee, Employee stock purchase scheme with a 15% discount, Eye tests and vouchers towards glasses, Cycle to work scheme, Flu vouchers, Annual health checks with Bupa, 4X death in service insurance, Income protection (60% salary), 26 days holiday, + other great perks and great office facilities!
- Perks . Gym reimbursement up to £50 per month, an onsite Gym, an Office bar, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries, a dog friendly workplace and the ability to earn £350+ per year for taking care of yourself and more!
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.