New York, New York, United States
13 days ago
Headquartered in New York City, Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. is a leading developer, publisher and marketer of interactive entertainment for consumers around the globe. The Company develops and publishes products principally through its wholly-owned labels Rockstar Games and 2K, as well as its new labels Private Division, Social Point and Playdots. Our products are crafted for console systems and personal computers, including smartphones and tablets, and are delivered through physical retail, digital download, online platforms, and cloud streaming services.
Take Two Interactive is seeking an outstanding ServiceNow Developer to join the Workplace Engineering team. This individual will collaborate with internal clients to understand and resolve incidents, enhancements and catalog item requests. They will engage with the development team to review configurations, design, approach and implementations and maintain Quality Assurance test plans and the Automated Test Framework testing and maintenance.
The successful candidate will possess excellent written and verbal communication skills and work with various partners to develop custom workflows and procedures for various internal groups at the company including IT/IS, HR, Facilities, and Legal.
The ServiceNow Developer will be part of a team responsible for the maintenance and improvement of the ServiceNow platform and will provide strategic and tactical support to clients, support multiple projects simultaneously, and adapt to the changing priorities of a fast-growing organization.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, gender, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status. We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.
- Analyzes, prioritizes, triages and resolves ServiceNow Support tickets and requests
- Designs and develops solutions for Service Catalog Items, general features, enhancements, bug fixes and module implementations
- Leads agile sprint defined development tasks to support release cycles
- Creates, handles, and executes quality assurance test plans for development work and platform upgrades
- Maintains and updates the Automated Test Framework to support system updates and release testing
- Provides general technical support to and educates / trains ServiceNow users
- Builds and maintains training materials and support guidelines
- Identifies process and system deficiencies and collaborates with ServiceNow developers on the recommended solution and improvement plans
- Identifies and reduces repetitive tasks through automation and training of Global Support team
- 5+ years developing in ServiceNow (London or above)
- Proven success developing within the ServiceNow application and customization using client scripts, Business Rules, UI policies etc.
- Solid grasp of ServiceNow core architecture, especially modules such as: Service Catalog, Change/Incident/Problem Management, CMDB, Knowledge Management, & Automated Test Framework
- Ability to build, administer and run Workflow Configuration
- Experience in requirements gathering and analysis, solution design, development task management, quality assurance and release methodologies
What we offer you:
- Great Company Culture. Ranked as one of the most creative and innovative places to work, creativity, innovation, efficiency, diversity and philanthropy are among the core tenets of our organization and are integral drivers of our continued success.
- Growth. As a global entertainment company, we pride ourselves on creating environments where employees are encouraged to be themselves, inquisitive, collaborative and to grow within and around the company.
- Work Hard, Play Hard. Our employees bond, blow-off steam, and flex some creative muscles – through corporate boot camp classes, company parties, game release events, monthly socials, and team challenges.
- Benefits. Medical, dental, vision, pension plan, employee stock purchase plan, commuter benefits, in-house wellness program, broad learning & development opportunities, a charitable giving platform with company match and more!
- Perks. Fitness allowance, employee discount programs, free games & events, stocked pantries and the ability to earn up to $500+ per year for taking care of yourself and more.
Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (“T2”) is proud to be an equal opportunity employer, which means we are committed to creating and celebrating diverse thoughts, cultures, and backgrounds throughout our organization. Employment at T2 is based on substantive ability, objective qualifications, and work ethic – not an individual’s race, creed, color, religion, sex or gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin or ancestry, alienage or citizenship status, physical or mental disability, pregnancy, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, status as a victim of domestic violence or sex offenses, reproductive health decision, or any other characteristics protected by applicable law.
We will ensure that individuals with disabilities are provided reasonable accommodation to participate in the job application or interview process, to perform essential job functions, and to receive other benefits and privileges of employment. Please contact us to request accommodation.