Service Support Representative 1
6 days ago
Job Posting TitleService Support Representative 1
SummaryThe successful candidate will contribute meaningfully while gaining exposure to all facets of Aristocrat’s global business. Your role will see you grow as a gaming industry professional. You will influence the core, enabling technology on which thousands of slot machines are built each year. You will meet great people and build a foundational understanding of the vast, complex, regulated environment in which we thrive.
What you'll do
- Responsible for gathering case details for Aristocrat Games, OASIS software/hardware issues phoned or emailed into the Aristocrat Support Center (ASC) and dispatching to the appropriate support groups.
- Individuals maintain Service Level Agreements and team goals, according to established guidelines.
- Answer all incoming calls and emails related to Games, Systems and Hardware issues, gathering case details, Remedy System data entry and dispatch to appropriate support groups.
- Provide front end/first level application and support for Web based applications and inquiries.
- Ensure maintenance of personal Service Level Agreement(s) and others on the assigned team.
- Ensure use of proper problem logging, issue tracking and auditing procedures.
- Verify daily outstanding customer issues until completion of the customers’ requests throughout the team.
- Maintain the security and integrity of Service Support Computers and proprietary materials.
- Notify Supervisor and Manager immediately of security breaches.
- Target areas for application software training for Service Support Group.
- Cross-train all backup personnel and new personnel on job responsibilities, when applicable.
- Maintain Remedy with respect to customer add/changes/deletions on an as needed basis.
- Be Professional, Polite and Courteous at all times.
- Meet the requirements for the daily shift with respect to on time as per the schedule
- Flexible to schedule change on an as needed basis, as described by Supervisor, with advance notice.
- Other Duties Assigned
What we're looking for
- Requires a high school diploma. Advanced learning desirable
- Advanced ability in business math, typing (40 WPM) with minimal errors, and excellent phone communication.
- Able to successfully operate personal computer (MS Office software), and access applications through user prompts. Navigate the internet
- Able to work under pressure to meet SLA deadlines. Stress tolerance and resilience. Overcome objections.
- Strong analytical skills, must be team, goal and results oriented.
- Excellent communication skills with an emphasis on upward communication to management. Ability to promptly answer support related email, phone calls and other electronic communications.
- Ability to translate the gap between “Aristocrat terminology” and customers knowledge, to deliver sound discussions that customers can understand.
- Must be organized and detail oriented. Must display problem-solving skill, judgment, adaptabilities and the ability to learn.
- Proven ability to successfully navigate internet web site structures. Mobile Application experience and understanding (IPhone, IPad, and Android) with respect to internet gaming preferred.
- Must be able to read, write, speak and understand English.
- Proven record of leadership, be able to work independently and be team oriented. All qualifications are an example of leadership to others in the team.
- Can instruct and deliver learning points to others.
- We want someone who can anticipate the customer; this person can solve problems that the customer doesn’t know he or she has.
- You have to love what you do. We build games and we think that’s awesome. We’re looking for people who share this same drive.
- Prefer at least 3-5 year of experience in supporting casino systems software (OASIS System a definite plus) or application support to end-users.3-5 years’ experience in technical support and diagnostic experience (software and hardware) in a customer contact center environment/call center management.
- Must become Master Certified in designated Learning Path within 180 days (certification is customized to role).
- Assigned duties are accomplished either in a work at home office/production setting or an Aristocrat facility, working at a desk/work station and respond to written and oral cues.
- Must have the manual dexterity to operate a computer and other necessary office/production equipment.
- May be required to bend, reach and lift up to 25 lbs.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment and handle several tasks at one time.
- Must be self-motivated and self-disciplined. Must be a creative, forward, positive thinker.
- Problem Solver and Good Customer Service is all about identifying “problems and incumbrances” and working within your skill set and tools, to resolve the customers issues in a timely and professional manner.
- Must be able to maintain confidentiality of information regarding the company, company products and employee information.
- Must be willing to work extended hours, work any shift, and variable work shifts.
- Maintain proper grooming and/or dress code.
- Compliant to company policies applicable to role.
This position may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.