This job might no longer be available.
Service Desk System Administrator
3 months ago
Due to the dynamic growth of the business, we are looking to hire an experienced, motivated and responsible System Administrator to join our Service Desk Team.
Team Lead, Service Desk
What you will do?
- Fix hardware and software issues with corporate equipment, providing excellent customer service to the Wargaming Team
- Prepare new employee equipment: laptops, desktops, and mobile devices
- Maintain and distribute laptops, desktops, peripherals, office appliances, and mobile devices
- Maintain office printers and MFPs and fix minor technical issues
- Keep inventory system for corporate equipment
What are we looking for?
- Excellent communication skills; desire to work with users and solve their technical issues
- Professional knowledge of hardware and computer peripherals
- Advanced knowledge of Windows 8 and Windows 10
- Outstanding knowledge of MS Office 2013 and 2016
- Basic understanding of domain networks and their processes
- Familiar with Unix-like operation systems
- Knowledge of server operation systems (Windows Server 2008 R2 and newer)
- Knowledge and understanding of Active Directory, DNS‚ DHCP‚ VPN‚ FTP‚ HTTP‚ DFS, Ethernet, etc.
- Experience with Active Directory and GPO
What additional skills will help you stand out?
- Experience working with PowerShell (script writing)
- Versed in Mac OS X
- Experience working with JIRA and Confluence
- Knowledge of English, enough to read technical documentation and manage business correspondence
Wargaming is an award-winning online game developer and publisher headquartered in Nicosia, Cyprus. Delivering legendary games since 1998, Wargaming has grown to become one of the leaders in the free-to-play MMO gaming industry with 4500+ employees and more than 20 offices globally. Over 200 million players enjoy Wargaming’s titles across all major gaming platforms, including the massively popular World of Tanks and World of Warships.
Working in our company means always having interesting challenges and gaining valuable experience while working with top-class experts.
Take your place among our passionate and experienced team and bring out the best in yourself at Wargaming!