Service Delivery Manager – IT Live Games
Montreal QC ca
16 days ago
Ubisoft is currently looking for a dedicated Service Delivery Manager (SDM) to work within the IT Live Games team in the IT department. Live Games helps Ubisoft’s internal customers create not only a platform to host the games but also accompanying a game during its entire lifecycle: before its launch (architecture design, Technology R&D, tool recommendation etc.), during development and launch phases, and after its launch (operations, reporting and metrics, 24/7 monitoring and administration and incident/request management).
As the Service Delivery Manager, you’ll establish deliverables, and mobilize a group of IT Production Managers, System Administrators and IT Developers to achieve them. Your team reaches its ambitions thanks to your know-how, your leadership and ability to make informed decisions.
As a member of the management team, you will have direct accountability of the initiation, transition, launch and ongoing support of services delivered by your team to the production teams.
- Manage and coach the team of IT Production Managers by helping them acquire new skills and tools to help achieve various set goals;
- Own management processes, practices, quality standards and manage performance and KPIs for your team;
- Accountable for seamless and flawless launches of all games in your portfolio;
- Align technology and business strategy within team roadmaps;
- Develop a team environment that supports team engagement and high performance in a diverse, distributed and partnered teams;
- Empower delivery teams to take accountability for delivery, risk and issue management and assisting by removing blockers;
- Maintain excellent relationships with the production teams by identifying their needs, assessing risks, feedback, and find innovative ways to establish, improve, and refine services to develop appropriate action plans;
- Lead and attend governance meetings, innovation workshops and participate in business process improvements.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration, Computer Science or similar field.
- 8+ years of experience in a leadership role within an IT or an infrastructure provider environment;
- 3+ years in IT Service Delivery Management.
Skills and Knowledge
- Excellent resource planning skills and experience in managing IT teams;
- Excellent understanding of DevOps framework and methodologies;
- Excellent communication skills;
- Strong leadership skills with a teamwork mindset;
- Strong knowledge of networking and systems;
- Good understanding of Cloud / Containers infrastructure;
- Ability to adapt to change and quickly overcome barriers within a fast pace environment;
- Approach problems with an analytical mindset and translate needs into viable solutions;
- Bilingual (French/English) is required, oral and written.
Skills and competencies show up in different forms and can be based on different experiences, that's why we strongly encourage you to apply even though you may not have all the requirements listed above.
At Ubisoft, you can come as you are. We embrace diversity in all its forms. We’re committed to fostering a work environment that is inclusive and respectful of all differences.
At Ubisoft Montreal, a preeminent developer of video games located in Montreal’s dynamic Mile-End neighbourhood since 1997, we offer a work environment unique in the industry for allowing you to build and cultivate games that are part of critically acclaimed, iconic AAA franchises of international repute.
When you join Ubi Montreal, you enter a community of passionate, extraordinary developers connected by their need to innovate, to be creative and to work with the latest technology. You’ll discover a world where employees enjoy constant career advancement, a supportive learning environment, and competitive compensation packages.