This job might no longer be available.
Service Delivery Coordinator
12 days ago
Job Posting TitleService Delivery Coordinator
SummaryThe Service Delivery Coordinator (SDC) is responsible for managing the service delivery processes related to product installation, removals, and associated work at casino sites in their designated region while achieving customer satisfaction. The individual will work with both internal (BDE's, Field Service Technicians), external customers (Casinos) as well as external vendors (transportation carriers) to achieve this goal. The SDC is accountable for following appropriate business workflows in the Sales tool (Salesforce), ERP system (My Dynamics), the call management system (REMEDY), and scheduling tool (RETRIEVER) while working within any regulatory requirements and manpower requirements and limitations.
What You'll Do
- Primary person contacting customers to schedule Aristocrat services to be performed at their casino. Is knowledgeable of manpower requirements, regulatory notifications, travel times for resources, and timeframes to complete designated services.
- Utilizes Remedy (call management system) and Retriever (scheduling tool) to manage field resources.
- Schedules all game transportation with outside carriers to move completed EGM cabinets to their final destinations. Cross-docking requirements are included in this requirement. Create and manage Purchase Orders when booking carriers.
- Manages the Sales and ERP databases to ensure all stakeholders have the necessary information to manage the sales funnel and production requirements.
- Handles all escalations and exceptions that arise during the service workflow and commercially created exceptions.
- Create service requests in Remedy for installation, conversions, upgrades, special projects, and Game Removal Requests. (GDR) and ensure appropriate requests are matched up to Retriever.
- Manage the game scheduling Pipeline and games forecast to ensure our commitments meet the monthly forecast. Escalates variance to key stakeholders. Become proactive to identify imminent jeopardy service situations and action the corrective business flow. Manage escalations and alert managers as needed.
- Support field in maintaining remedy data sets, which include product-owned databases, employee profiles, and customer information.
- Participate in the sales business process. Maintain sales tracking databases with field operation supplied requirements
- Manage workflow for documentation and other required closure paperwork from the field to the sales organization to close out our performed service to internal groups.
- Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
What We're Looking For
- Must be self-motivated and able to handle more than one function at a time by being well organized.
- Ability to deliver a well-coordinated work schedule, manage multiple projects, meet customer satisfaction goals, and achieve corporate objectives.
- Ability to meet changing demands and to adapt to frequently changing priorities.
- Must be a self-starter, process-oriented, and comfortable working in an entrepreneurial environment.
- Must be able to multi-task and work under pressure of deadlines.
- Possess excellent customer interface skills and the ability to work with cross-functional groups with a variety of skill levels and expertise.
- Must have strong communication skills, be able to work independently, and be team oriented.
- This position requires fluency in English, both written and verbal.
- Ability to adapt to new environments and learn on the fly.
- Time Zones preferred Eastern, Central, and Mountain
Position is remote eligible for highly qualified candidates
Aristocrat is a world leader in gaming content and technology, and a top-tier publisher of free-to-play mobile games. We deliver great performance for our B2B customers and bring joy to the lives of the millions of people who love to play our casino and mobile games. And while we focus on fun, we never forget our responsibilities. We strive to lead the way in responsible gameplay, and to lift the bar in company governance, employee wellbeing and sustainability. We’re a diverse business united by shared values and an inspiring mission to bring joy to life through the power of play.
We aim to create an environment where individual differences are valued, and all employees have the opportunity to realize their potential. We welcome and encourage applications from all people regardless of age, gender, race, ethnicity, cultural background, disability status or LGBTQ+ identity. We offer a range of flexible working options through all.flex, our flexible hybrid work model and invite you to have a conversation with us about flexible working. EEO M/F/D/V
- World Leader in Gaming Entertainment
- Robust benefits package
- Global career opportunities
- All about the Player
- Talent Unleashed
- Collective Brilliance
- Good Business Good Citizen
The US based roles may require registration with the Nevada Gaming Control Board (NGCB) and/or other gaming jurisdictions in which we operate.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.