Service Delivery Coordinator (Contract)
Cary, NC United States of America
10 days ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Service Delivery Coordinator to support the Epic Games Store, an online store for PC and Mac that offers developers an industry competitive revenue share and direct relations with creators and players. In this position, you will work closely with external partners and our Business Development, Technical, Marketing, Social, QA and many other internal teams to execute the title release production effort as we build the premier online storefront.
- Support onboarding partners and their products for publishing and promotion on the store
- Coordinate release plans with partners to ensure smooth publishing execution of content delivery for the EGS web and launcher experiences
- Validate product readiness - support Partner iterations via dedicated communication channels and be an effective collaborator capable in working well with a defined set of tasks, assisting others and driving towards solution based outcomes
- Manage general title management data and task inventory status
- 1-3 years release management experience
- Strong Production skills
- Effective organizer with proven solid time management and prioritization aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Proven tolerance for ambiguity and willingness to pick up any tasks thrown your way to support the team effort
- Proven attention to detail
- Ability to multitask with dexterity in switching from uploading/updating builds, end-to-end testing, propping CMS content to staying on top of third-party communications in a timely fashion
- Strong preference for applicants with exposure to Gaming industry release process and merchandising a game store or marketplace.
- Familiarity with JIRA and Trello is preferred
- Desire to leave things better than they found them, constantly pushing for improvements in our process, tools, documentation, quality, and partner experience
This is going to be Epic!
Epic Games deeply values diverse teams and an inclusive work culture, and we are proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer. Learn more about our Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) Policy here.