This job might no longer be available.
Service Delivery Coordinator (Contract)
Bellevue, WA United States of America
2 months ago
Epic Games is looking for a contract Service Delivery Coordinator to support the Epic Games store, an online store for PC and Mac that offers developers an industry competitive revenue share and direct relations with creators and players.
- Support onboarding Third Party Partners and their content to the store
- Enable Build & Partner Asset Delivery
- Facilitate operational execution of content updates for the web/launcher
- Validate product readiness - support Partner iterations via dedicated communication channels
- Manage general data and task inventory status
- Strong Production skills
- Effective organizer with proven solid time management and prioritization aptitude
- Excellent communication skills with experience in external partner engagement
- Strong tolerance for ambiguity
- Proven strength in attention to detail
- Talented Multi-tasker with dexterity in switching from uploading/updating builds, end-to-end testing, propping CMS content to staying on top of third-party communications in a timely fashion
This is going to be Epic!