This job might no longer be available.
Server Engineer Co-op Summer 2022
15 days ago
We Exist to Inspire the World to Play
The combination of our talented teams at Glu and EA position us as a leader in the largest gaming category in the world. We are forming a powerful growth engine to expand our current games and provide more amazing new experiences across sports, lifestyle, mid-core, and casual for players everywhere.
As a co-op student, you will work on the award-winning mobile game Kim Kardashian: Hollywood. You will work with a team of dedicated software engineers, designers and artists to bring new experiences to our players. You will report to the associate technical director.
You'll most often:
- Code and collaborate on server systems and tools
- Follow best practice and optimization guidelines and procedures
- Participate in sprint planning and task estimation
- Receive mentorship and always learn and improve
And your skills and experience include:
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.
- Second year or above Computer Science major
- Solid programming fundamentals
- Knowledge of networking and the concept of Cloud workflows
- Experience with version control and IDEs
- Bonus: Experience with the AWS or GCP Cloud Platforms
- Bonus: Experience with the Linux command line