Senior iOS Engineer, Spain
8 days ago
Who we are:
Chartboost is the leading in-app monetization and programmatic advertising platform. We reach a global audience of over 700 million monthly active users and process over 2.7 trillion monthly advertising auctions. The Chartboost SDK is one the most widely integrated mobile ad SDKs and through the Chartboost Exchange, Ad Network, DSP and other services, we empower mobile app developers to build businesses, while connecting advertisers to highly engaged audiences.
Chartboost is hiring a Senior iOS engineer to help us build and maintain our advertising SDK.
The Chartboost SDK is a mobile advertising SDK that empowers game developers to monetize their applications via programmatic ads. Chartboost has a very large SDK footprint across apps from many genres. We are looking for a Senior iOS Engineer to push our SDK to the next level and become the best mobile gaming monetization product.
Impact you will make:
- Develop new features and improvements in our Chartboost SDK
- Develop and maintain internal apps used for debugging and testing purposes
- Apply and promote iOS development best practices in order to keep a high-quality development process in our SDK
- Enhance your understanding of low-level implementations whilst working on UI utility apps with the latest technologies
- Work closely with QA team members in order to establish procedures that will keep our SDK stable
- Carefully balance performance, memory, and network usage, respecting users, app developers, and our network
- Keeping up to date with Apple technologies as well as maintaining and evolving an Objective-C codebase to a modern Swift environment
- Timely communication with Product and Business to ensure priorities are always aligned with company goals
Who you are:
- 5+ years of professional iOS software development experience
- A quality-oriented professional with strong unit test skills
- Highly proficient in iOS development using Objective-C, Swift, and XCTest
- Have shipped iOS apps and/or iOS SDKs/Libraries with a server component using Cocoapods
- Experience using Fastlane and Github Actions for CI/CD
The following experience would be a plus:
- Building and shipping SDKs or libraries
- Ad Tech
- Debugging proxies (Charles Proxy, preferred)
- Migrating Objective-C code to Swift
- Competitive salary with bonuses based on performance
- You will have the potential of Restricted Stock Units (RSUs) - depending on the level/role
- Company sponsored daily lunch, healthy snacks, and coffee in our cool office in the centre of Barcelona - near subway and train stations
- Flexible schedule based on core hours and the possibility of working from home dependent on team
- English/Spanish lessons and/or other investments in your professional development
- Private health insurance
- Gym membership
- Transportation reimbursement
- 23 days of paid time off per year
- 15 paid holidays per year
- Team building events
More about us:
We are proud of the product we've built and appreciate the impact it has on other people's businesses and lives. We want to be surrounded by people who are always finding opportunities to try something new and grow. We love data and anything that helps drive intelligent decisions and always design with the user in mind. Sounds like a fit? Join us, and be part of the team that will change the future of mobile gaming!
We are an equal opportunity employer — we celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees and make our hiring decisions without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Create Your Profile — Game companies can contact you with their relevant job openings.