Senior backend programmer
5 days ago
As part of the development of a new ambitious project on mobile, Playrion is looking for a senior backend developer to set up the backend environment of the new project.
About the role
Your main mission will be to set up the entire backend architecture of the new project, in order to be operational for the soft launch planned within the year. You will act as a technical referent in order to solve complex problems with a constant concern for quality, optimization and technical performance. You will work closely with the mobile developers and the lead game designer, in order to bring technical consistency between the mobile and the backend, while remaining aligned with the objectives of the game. You will also be responsible for developing robust and reliable architecture solutions in line with the project's design and monetization objectives.
You will join a team of extremely talented developers, with a friendly atmosphere, in which you will be able to fully express your talents as a programmer, improve yourself and help others to progress.
- You have been practicing backend development for at least 4 years. Strong programming and architecture skills will be sufficient.
- You must be autonomous and be able to propose solutions for all issues related to the backend of our games.
- You have mastered SQL and the design of a database architecture.
- You are fluent in C#
- You have a very good knowledge of PHP / Symfony.
- You ideally know Playfab and have previous experience with this tool.
- You have a good knowledge of AWS and the various associated services. You know how to make proposals on the subject.
- You are autonomous and able to write and maintain a readable and high quality code.
- You know how to look at your work critically, in order to identify which elements are good and which can be improved.
Nice to haves:
- You have already built a Playfab project from scratch for a video game.
- Knowledge of Google Play & Apple App Store APIs.
- Previous work experience in the video game industry
You will be working in a fast growing company. The company is young and dynamic. Everything is done to make sure that every member of Playrion is happy to come and work here. You will benefit from the advantages of a human-sized company while enjoying the benefits of a large international group.
Contract type: CDI.
Place: Montrouge // Paris 14.
Availability: As soon as possible
- Profit sharing,
- Reimbursement of 50% of the ticket
- Luncheon voucher
- Playzone, resting room…
PLEASE SEND THE FOLLOWING TO APPLY:
CV, motivation letter, references, website (if applicable).
If you think that this description matches you, we highly encourage you to apply as soon as possible as we will interview candidates continuously. If you don't match all the requirements, please demonstrate how your passion, attitude and interest in Paradox might compensate for this.
At Paradox Interactive we celebrate difference and care deeply about diversity and inclusion. We therefore encourage you, no matter who you are, to apply for this job if you think you’d be a great addition to our team.